Shops at Greenridge

gs3

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was here last week.. we stopped to eat lunch here on the way back from Atlanta. Really cool shopping center.. and across the street (as pictured).. one of the closer Whole Foods Stores to charlotte too :)

Since you've been here, you'll be one of the visiting members of UP who'll be able to experience the growth of this I-85 corridor in person. Behind and around Whole Foods Market, a large new development is underway, and beyond that is a couple other major developments under construction and planned. Across I-85 are a couple of other large-scale developments under construction and planned. In about a year, that area around The Shops at Greeridge has completely changed, and is on its way to much more change over the next several years. :shades:

I was here last week.. we stopped to eat lunch here on the way back from Atlanta. Really cool shopping center.. and across the street (as pictured).. one of the closer Whole Foods Stores to charlotte too :)

Hope you had a great time in Greenville! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I know they're in different lines of business, but there's a Red Robin gas station/mini-mart just a 1/4 mile down the road at Woodruff and Miller/Garlington Rd. (with its companion, Blue Jay, caddy corner to it). I was wondering why in the world Red Robin would change from that location (or open a second location) so close to where it is. This sort of thing just upsets the world order.

My wife came home from Greenridge the other night, and man was she mad. She said whoever designed that place, specifically the traffic flow should be shot.

Apparently, she was trying to cross the main entry from the Best Buy side to the Lowes side, and could not. So she left without going to Lowes. Can't say I blame her.

My wife came home from Greenridge the other night, and man was she mad. She said whoever designed that place, specifically the traffic flow should be shot.

Apparently, she was trying to cross the main entry from the Best Buy side to the Lowes side, and could not. So she left without going to Lowes. Can't say I blame her.

That intersection really should be a 4-way stop; however, I doubt people would properly yield right-of-way there, even if it was a 4-way stop.

• 3 months later...

Archived