Travel observations and new developments of other cities and countries

markhollin

2 hours ago, rolly said:

Check out this 360 video of this penthouse at one park drive in London's canary wharf. Note you can click and hold to move your viewpoint as he walks the camera around.

Cool video!  I can only imagine what that place would cost!  It was interesting to change the viewpoint while it plays.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 8:03 AM, markhollin said:

Miami's renderings for The Edition, 55 stories, 649', 185 units (courtesy of YIMBY Florida):

Miami, Edition, 55 stories, 649', 185 units, 1.png

Miami, Edition, 55 stories, 649', 185 units, 2.png

Happy Halloween. Miami is like doubling in size in the next ten years or it at least feels like it.

Do NOT go to Miami Beach on Halloween I learned that the hard way tonight 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

Bom dia Lisboa!!  

20221108_152618.thumb.jpg.b8ad629660edd7f52148a094a8a7169d.jpg

What an incredible city... I want to move here! 

My Airbnb was just below that miradouro! Are you headed to Porto? If you have time, also visit Braga, north of Porto. That’s where I’d love to move.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, chc3 said:

My Airbnb was just below that miradouro! Are you headed to Porto? If you have time, also visit Braga, north of Porto. That’s where I’d love to move.

Nice bro!!!  Did you go to Monkey Mash??  My airbnb was just above a Cuban bar in Barrio Alto lol...just Lisbon this trip but def going back to see the rest.  What an underrated country man.   Wow.

Edited by BnaBreaker

10 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

Nice bro!!!  Did you go to Monkey Mash??  My airbnb was just above a Cuban bar in Barrio Alto lol...just Lisbon this trip but def going back to see the rest.  What an underrated country man.   Wow.

You should take the train to Sintra if you have time. Trains leave every 30 minutes from Rossio Station. Also, if you have time, grab a train to Cascais from Cais do Sodre station on the waterfront. Grab a meal at the TimeOut market nearby.

• Thanks 1