Harbor Heights Progress

vdogg

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've actually heard conflicting things. I asked my friend at planning if he could confirm that the height had increased to 17, and he said YES, and he also said he thought that an extra level of parking had been added. so that is 18 floors. then he wrote back and said a friend of his only counted 15 proposed floors and that it still needed approval. Now that is has approval, I'm not sure what the final floor count will be.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but some people were wondering about the breakdown in floor uses.

Building Overview

The first level

features the market place at Harbor heights

The second level

features public parking for market patrons

The third and fourth level

feature private parking for residents only

The fifth and sixth levels

feature Class A office space for Tidewater Community College.

The seventh though ninth levels

will be comprised of lofts finished with concrete ceilings and floors

and ten foot ceilings.

The tenth though sixteenth levels

will feature the condos.

Condo fees will start in the high $200's

Entrance of the Residential part of the building will be an elegant lobby

with a desk,, 2 elevators and a mail room on college place.

The rendering on the Harbor Heights website is clearly only 15 floors, but there is an ornamental element that extends slightly above the top floor - maybe this is what they're working on. Then again, Norfolk.gov still shows a twelve-floor rendering so it's possible the one on the website is not the most current design.

The rendering on the Harbor Heights website is clearly only 15 floors, but there is an ornamental element that extends slightly above the top floor - maybe this is what they're working on. Then again, Norfolk.gov still shows a twelve-floor rendering so it's possible the one on the website is not the most current design.

Archived