Buckingham Gulch Tower 38 Floors, 450+ ft., 345 residential units, 4,900 sq. ft. retail

Paramount747

Gawd, I'd love to see this one go up. Not because of its size or its contribution to downtown residential options (it's doing well already), but this one truly is a beautiful building and so unique among buildings in Nashville.  And the rendering we've all seen doesn't offer views from the other angles. IIRC it has a step-back on the west side and its triangular shape would look amazing hovering above the Interstate inner loop. 

Added... I believe it's the 'basket weave' pattern of the facade. Looks great. 

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'd guess that buckingham-gulch-tower is the most sought after proposal for our forum.  I mean the Ritz-Carlton and the 4-tower Station District complex and some others are on the list, but this tower seems to hold the crowd favorite. I know it's mine.

Edited by rolly
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Actually it is Paramount, then maybe Buckingham. But the Ritz project is right up there not to mention the 2nd & Peabody.

Without question Paramount is the hands down top project! Question for the holder of the magic 8 ball. if things don’t work out as planned for the 2nd & Peabody , would it be a possible thing for them to purchase the parking lot at KVB and 2nd in front of the Centric? That would be a awesome site! 

• Like 1

Definitely possible and would be nice to develop that corner parcel.

That being said idk how many parking spots are under the Ben West Library but with Hastings being in there some parking may be needed. Or I would say tenants will need a parking agreement with either the library or the AEG in NY (once complete) for employees

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Bos2Nash said:

Definitely possible and would be nice to develop that corner parcel.

That being said idk how many parking spots are under the Ben West Library but with Hastings being in there some parking may be needed. Or I would say tenants will need a parking agreement with either the library or the AEG in NY (once complete) for employees

Or…if Tony’s building there had parking, they could have an agreement with him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PillowTalk4 said:

I still hope the single game changer will be Signature Tower.  The triple threat would be Signature, Buckingham and Paramount.

Oh... my heart is racing just thinking about that!!!

then let’s not forget, 2nd & Peabody, The Ritz, Circle South , the possible 600+ footer in NY , The Reed District and what ever comes along on the Beaman site. Not to even mention the possibility of the East Bank!!

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

One would think, that with the current boom in residential in Downtown that if they haven’t resurrected this yet , they’re not going to. It’s a beautiful tower and would surely look good anywhere Downtown, but be a true knock out on that parcel.

• Like 2