Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

2 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Building 4 is a residential building and looks to be about 20 stories or so

Building 7 is an office building of about 14 or 15 stories

Building 8 is the boutique hotel AEG is doing, also around 14 or 15 stories, 250 rooms

Also Building 3 is the bowling alley/movie theater/ around 10 stories

Building 9 is a apartment building , seems to be about 10

Building 6 is the 4000 seat music venue

Is there a possibility any are condos?

1 hour ago, smeagolsfree said:

That's is a possibility now as it is for sale. It could be they have  a buyer sooner now rather than later.

With amazon and AEG locked up (along with the ongoing building of the nearby courthouse) I can’t really think of an available piece of real estate that is going to be in a better position as it is. I don’t know what they’re asking for the property but I can guarantee it’s a steal compared to what it will be in 5 years. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dale said:

Articles say that Amazon is requiring easy access to and from the site, so that would appear to point to significant road improvements.

This should provide Nashville with a perfect example of how to design a "complete" street for all modes of people movement. Lets hope the opportunity is taken and executed.

• Like 3