Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

On 5/17/2019 at 8:26 AM, Nash_12South said:

Does anyone have any scoop on when the Mall at Green Hills is planning to open the new connector addition  to Dillard's? The last I heard (quite a while ago) was a nebulous "late summer".

I wonder if they will open prior to all the tenants being ready or wait for a big reveal. Crate & Barrel, I'm guessing the biggest new tenant, pulled their permit 2/22 and I'm guessing at a 5-6 month build, but the smaller tenants could be complete earlier.

June 21,  2019 which is a Friday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:00 AM, smeagolsfree said:

Welcome to the forum Dunkijo! I think that is Elmington Capital Groups project of 55 free standing homes. I have it on the map but I dont have the who or what yet.

First pic is the Thrive project where the old Renaissance Stone was, 2nd one is the Elmington Capital project.   Excited about both.

Flats @ Silo Bend (several 3 story structures with over 200 units) update.  Now open.

Looking NW from intersection of Centennial Blvd. and 54th Ave. North:

Flats at Silo Bend, April 28, 2019, 1.jpg

Looking  NW from 54th Ave. North, 1/2 block north of Centennial Blvd:

Flats at Silo Bend, April 28, 2019, 2.jpg

Looking SW from 54th Ave. North, 1/2 block north of Centennial Blvd:

Flats at Silo Bend, April 28, 2019, 3.jpg

Looking SW from within the complex:

Flats at Silo Bend, April 28, 2019, 4.jpg

Looking south from within the complex:

Flats at Silo Bend, April 28, 2019, 5.jpg

Flats at Silo Bend, April 28, 2019, 6.jpg

Looking NE from the intersection of Centennial Blvd. and 56th Ave. North:

Flats at Silo Bend, April 28, 2019, 7.jpg

• Like 2

A 5 story, 100 room Comfort Inn will be built at at 615 Old Hickory Blvd. in Bellevue on a 1.34 acre site that used to be part of the Sam's Club property, just south of I-40 at Exit 199. No rendering yet. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/commercial-real-estate/article/21069987/exsams-club-bellevue-site-slated-for-hotel

• Like 1

2 hours ago, markhollin said:

LifeStyle Communities new mixed-use project at 1300 51st Ave. in The Nations is coming into focus.  It will be made up of 400 residential units, 26,000 sq. ft. of ground floor retail, and an interior garage for 600 cars.It would be made up of four structures covering between 7 and 5 stories, covering a total of 3.82 acres. It is directly south across Centennial Blvd. from the Stocking 51 development.

More behind the Nashville Pot paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21070019/details-emerge-for-proposed-nations-project

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 8.02.46 AM.png

This is exciting, would be a huge change for the area. I imagine something will finally have to be done about the horrible Centennial-51st-Louisiana intersection. Maybe a small enough roundabout could still be navigated by tanker trucks. 

• Like 4

A few more details are becoming clear for the mixed-use development at 405 40th Ave. North at the intersections with Charlotte Ave. The 1.92 acre site will feature a building of 6 stories/105 feet with 167 parking spaces involved. At one point it was supposed to feature 152 residential units and 11,000 sq. ft. of office space.  The rendering below is a few years old, and may now be out of date.  awaiting further details after Metro Planning approval in next few days. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21070155/church-project-lands-34m-permit

405 Charlotte Partners, May 23, 2019, render.png

405 Charlotte Partners, May 23, 2019, site map.png

• Like 3

Bells Bluff Apartments (numerous 3 & 4 story buildings, 402 units on 44 acres) update.  Some sections are complete and open.

Looking east from Rivertop Apartments (downtown skyline visible at left):

Bells Bluff Apts, April 28, 2019, 1.jpg

Looking  north from entrance driveway:

Bells Bluff Apts, April 28, 2019, 2.jpg

Looking south from near entrance:

Bells Bluff Apts, April 28, 2019, 3.jpg

Looking west from entrance area:

Bells Bluff Apts, April 28, 2019, 4.jpg

Looking south from within complex:

Bells Bluff Apts, April 28, 2019, 5.jpg

• Like 4

The Spacebox Storage building at 4305 Alabama Ave, which recently topped-out, should be open by late June. It will also feature 3,980 sq. ft. of ground level retail besides the predominant storage space. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/commercial-real-estate/article/21070787/notes-latejune-finish-eyed-for-nationsarea-building

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 2.55.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 2.55.49 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1