Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

Boomerang in The Nations to break ground this summer. Mixed-use with 8 condo residences and ground retail at Centennial and 54th.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/20992446/summer-start-slated-for-project-in-the-nations

boomerang art.png

A late summer groundbreaking is being eyed for a mixed-used development to be located near the now-underway Silo Bend in The Nations.

Centennial Partners V LLC, overseen by Nashville-based developer Nathan Weinberg, will undertake what will be called Boomerang at 5403 Centennial Blvd.

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

McKissak Park/City Heights area 2.5 acre parcel including 2501 Clifton Ave. is receiving a zoning change that will allow for a mixed-use development. Plans for the site will be announced in the coming weeks, according to the firm. The Tennessean previously reported the site could include residential, office, retail and restaurant space.  Brothers Joe and James Bell have owned the site for more than 40 years. It includes the location of truck repair shop Bell's Automotive & Diesel Sales. Inc. 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2018/02/21/city-heights-property-north-nashville-obtains-mixed-use-zoning/359150002/

• Like 2

A partnership overseen by veteran Nashville-based developer Steve Armistead is moving forward on a Sylvan Heights-area mixed-use project that is has eyed since late 2016.

405 Charlotte Development Partners will go before the Metro Planning Commission March 22 to request a rezoning of a property at 405 40th Ave. North, just north of Charlotte Ave.The zoning change would allow a building with office, hotel and/or retail uses. No residential component is being eyed, according to the document.

405 Charlotte Development Partners paid $4.76 million for the 1.80-acre property  which sits across Charlotte Avenue from Hill Center Sylvan Heights.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/20994357/mixeduse-project-eyed-for-sylvan-heights-area

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 4.07.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 4.08.01 PM.png

• Like 1

Seeing that  the Millworks on Charlotte plan has stalled a bit, owner Tom Patten has been meeting with other prospective buyers for the 7.1 acre property at 4101 Charlotte Ave. 

Nashville's Stonehenge Real Estate Group, founded by Todd Jackovich, is still pursuing that project, Patten said in a March 5 interview. Patten also has listed the site for sale. Patten said Jackovich's most recent purchase contract on the property ended late last year. Since then, potential buyers have checked out the property and one has offered a letter of intent. Patten said he's weighing that offer, but stressed that he's not under contract with anyone.

"I've had some pretty strong interest," Patten said. He added: "I'm rooting for Todd. I want it to work. I would love to work with Todd."

Full sotry behind paywall at NBJ:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2018/03/05/suitors-eye-big-charlotte-avenue-site-after.html

Here is a video that had been put together originally for the project:

Here are some renderings of the project:

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 1.26.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 1.27.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 1.27.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 1.27.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 1.27.49 PM.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

Seeing that  the Millworks on Charlotte plan has stalled a bit, owner Tom Patten has been meeting with other prospective buyers for the 7.1 acre property at 4101 Charlotte Ave. 

Nashville's Stonehenge Real Estate Group, founded by Todd Jackovich, is still pursuing that project, Patten said in a March 5 interview. Patten also has listed the site for sale. Patten said Jackovich's most recent purchase contract on the property ended late last year. Since then, potential buyers have checked out the property and one has offered a letter of intent. Patten said he's weighing that offer, but stressed that he's not under contract with anyone.

"I've had some pretty strong interest," Patten said. He added: "I'm rooting for Todd. I want it to work. I would love to work with Todd."

Full sotry behind paywall at NBJ:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2018/03/05/suitors-eye-big-charlotte-avenue-site-after.html

Here is a video that had been put together originally for the project:

To me this development is a no brainier. We are always reading about how Nashville needs office space and here sits ~190k sq.ft of potential space, I wonder why this isn't moving along as fast as they had imagined? 

52 minutes ago, Andrew_3289 said:

To me this development is a no brainier. We are always reading about how Nashville needs office space and here sits ~190k sq.ft of potential space, I wonder why this isn't moving along as fast as they had imagined? 

Location, maybe? Since most of the metro population lives east of this, perhaps residential development might be more successful.....

I don,t know, its located on one of the main corridors in to the downtown and only ~3 miles from downtown. Also a lot of the structure you would be building is already there, so its more of a refurbish job in my opinion. These are just my assumptions but I assumed this project would be a home run for whom ever landed it. 

59 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Another restaurant coming to Stocking 51.  Also, an updated rendering showing Phase II:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2018/03/06/another-new-restaurant-is-headed-to-this-booming.html

Stocking 51 render, March 6, 2018.png

This development has been a great addtion to the neighborhood. Also the article mentions  "a soon-to-open outpost of East Nashville's Southern Grist's Brewing Co." they actually opened their tap room a couple weeks ago, its a nice spot. 

Provident Self Storage (3 & 4 stories) on Charlotte update. Up to 2nd story now.

Looking north along 27th Ave. North, 1/2 block north of Charlotte Ave:

Charlotte Self Storage, Mar 10, 2018, 1.jpg

Looking south from intersection of 27th Ave. North and Felecia St:

Charlotte Self Storage, Mar 10, 2018, 2.jpg

Looking NW from intersection of Charlotte Ave. and 26th Ave. North:

Charlotte Self Storage, Mar 10, 2018, 3.jpg

Darek Bell of Corsair  Artisan Distillery, has purchased large warehouse in The Nations at 4717 Centennial Blvd., across from the Stocking 51 development, to expand his distillery tanks. He plans to keep some of the space as warehousing, but renovate part of the building to offer a mix of creative office, residential space, light industrial “maker” space, retail space and a parking garage. The maker space will be used for artisan food production and craft beverage manufacturing.  The 43-foot-tall ceiling heights. The space will allow for more barrel storage, grain storage, and expand the distillers bottling operations.  He paid $6.8 million for the property.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/20997589/corsairs-bell-pays-68m-for-warehouse-in-the-nations

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 8.26.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 8.27.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 8.28.01 AM.png

• Like 4