Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

The above area that says the Woods is another development that I think is under construction by the Mulch Company.

The huge wooded area below is what ECG bought and is what they landed a grading permit for, for 50 homes. 

This whole area is rather confusing since there are I think 4 different developers in this section.

Axis 27 (3 stories, 27 townhomes) at 515 27th Ave. North and 516 27th Ave. North is finally underway, and 27 of the residences have already been pre-sold.  Centric Design is the architect and Red Seal is the developer and general contractor. Completion date is planned for November. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21133287/mckissack-park-project-nearly-sold-out

Axis 27, May 12, 2020, 1.png

Axis 27, May 12, 2020, 2.png

Axis 27, May 12, 2020, render.png

• Like 2

On 5/14/2020 at 5:33 AM, markhollin said:

Solis at L&L Marketplace, May 12, 2020, render 3.png

Solis at L&L Marketplace, May 12, 2020, render 4.png

10,000 SF of retail right here is gonna be great! this stretch is shaping up very nicely. The wrap around parking design leads me to believe the garage and possibly the amenities will face the highway for a sort of privacy factor and majority of the units will not have to deal with the highway noise.

I also love the alternative paving here that will inherently slow down cars and make this feel very calm and people friendly.

Edited by Bos2Nash
  • Like 3

On Wednesday, there were about 40 people in yellow safety vests and hard hats at 44th and Delaware, at the site of Catalyst Design Group's project on the development map. They wee wrapping up as I drove by; I think there were Piedmont Natural Gas and Messer Construction caps among the group.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mike G said:

On Wednesday, there were about 40 people in yellow safety vests and hard hats at 44th and Delaware, at the site of Catalyst Design Group's project on the development map. They wee wrapping up as I drove by; I think there were Piedmont Natural Gas and Messer Construction caps among the group.

I have not been able to find out much about this as there is no info regarding this on Development tracker, permits, zoning, ownership changes, etc. So everything is below board unless you live in the neighborhood and have participated in a neighborhood meeting at some point. They are evidently keeping things very close to the vest.

23 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I have not been able to find out much about this as there is no info regarding this on Development tracker, permits, zoning, ownership changes, etc. So everything is below board unless you live in the neighborhood and have participated in a neighborhood meeting at some point. They are evidently keeping things very close to the vest.

I tried to look at ePermits and couldn't find anything, but I didn't know if I was doing it wrong. At one point in the past 12 months, there were a bunch of yellow flags in the block and a half area marked B1, B2, A3, etc, but they have been gone for a while now. 

I figured whatever would be done would not happen until the got the last house on the street; perhaps I was wrong. If it's cottages or apartments, I would not want to live off Georgia until Eliot Electrical left their property- the line workers all tear down the street at 6 am, then leave in the very old diesel pole trucks, which are not quiet nor clean.

HCA expansion (unknown height or size). update.  Lot is fenced off, and excavation equipment on site to dig up the current surface lot.

Looking NW from intersection of 24th Ave. North and Parman Place:

HCA 24th Ave, May 23, 2020, 1.jpg

Looking south from 24th Ave. North, 1/2 block south of Charlotte Ave:

HCA 24th Ave, May 23, 2020, 2.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KariKnux said:

Does anyone know what's going on at the old "Jamie" building, by the Belle Meade Town Center on Harding Pike? That building was recently demolished and it looks like there is more work on the site but had not heard any news about it.

Not sure I know the store, but is this at the split? If so, then it may be the Venderbilt medical Building. 

This is a property adjacent to the old Belle Meade Theatre building where a closed Harris Teeter Store remains vacant and Is located directly across Harding Rd. from the Publix at Hill Center Belle Meade. Jamie was a high end women’s store and the building was razed in recent weeks. It appears excavation and utility work is underway.  

The other closed Harris Teeter store  at the Hwy 70/100 split is under construction as a new outpatient surgery and clinic for Vanderbilt University Medical Center. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

WHAT... somehow I am just now seeing this, and you just blew my damn mind... how did I not know this until now??!?!! 

Lol...that's ok.  I had a similar moment a few weeks ago.  Watched so much Saved by the Bell growing up, and I thought I was familiar with Zack, aka Mark-Paul Gosselaar.   However, it took someone mentioning that he plays Paul, the main family's father, on a show I've been watching, Mixed-ish!!!  I, thought, who is this guy?!  He looks so familiar!!  Mind was blown when I finally made the connection!  I even looked him up on IMDB, but it just wasn't registering.

Side note, Paul's dad, Harrison, played by Gary Cole is the the sadistic office supervisor Bill Lumbergh from Office Space!

giphy.gif

I loved both Inspector Gadget and Get Smart growing up (80s-90s Nickelodeon kid)!  Don Adams' voice was so distinct to me, but I don't think I would have realized it unless my dad told me.

Ok, :offtopic:!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, timmay143 said:

I loved both Inspector Gadget and Get Smart growing up (80s-90s Nickelodeon kid)!  Don Adams' voice was so distinct to me, but I don't think I would have realized it unless my dad told me.

Ok, :offtopic:!

Don Adams was also the voice of Tennessee Tuxedo.  

• Like 1

The former AMC Classic Bellevue 8 movie theater at 120 Belle Forest Circle  is being converted into something called "The Hills."  A permit for $1.2 million has been granted to Dowdle Construction group for renovation.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/construction/article/21134760/permit-patrol-26-may-2020

58 minutes ago, markhollin said:

The former AMC Classic Bellevue 8 movie theater at 120 Belle Forest Circle  is being converted into something called "The Hills."  A permit for $1.2 million has been granted to Dowdle Construction group for renovation.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/construction/article/21134760/permit-patrol-26-may-2020

A church, I think.

• Like 1