Norfolk Pictures

willy

Man i wish those tower cranes to the left had more to do with construction and less to do with ship repair. But I do understand where those cranes are in relation to DT and that just wouldn't be possible. Vdogg, you did a great job at finding high points in the city to get good pics. of DT. That's the problem with our area, we don't have any hills so it makes it hard to get pictures of DT from a far.

thanks!

Now just imagine the in your face factor the combination of Harbor's Edge and the 24-25 story Ghent South Towers will present. You're right though it is a massive building and it's hard to capture that in pictures. You just have to see it in person. I have a feeling that Harbor Heights will have the same effect.

Now just imagine the in your face factor the combination of Harbor's Edge and the 24-25 story Ghent South Towers will present. You're right though it is a massive building and it's hard to capture that in pictures. You just have to see it in person. I have a feeling that Harbor Heights will have the same effect.

I agree. It's only four stories and it already has a massive presence. still have eleven more floors to go.

The Trader site said that this tower would be as tall as the Norfolk Southern tower. :unsure: You sure can't tell from that pic.

Actually, it said it would have the same number of floors. Considering that Traders garge floors are shorter, it will be visibly shorter than NS. Trader=270ft tall, NS=292ft tall

I was in Norfolk last Thursday and Friday to attend a dinner held at the Town Point Club at the World Trade Center so I have about a hundred photos to share. I just finished loading them to flickr so I should be able to post them this evening after work. :)

I was in Norfolk last Thursday and Friday to attend a dinner held at the Town Point Club at the World Trade Center so I have about a hundred photos to share. I just finished loading them to flickr so I should be able to post them this evening after work. :)

great. Can't wait to see them. :thumbsup: