River House Condominiums

GRCentro

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an FYI, but I have heard that Riverhouse is looking at pricing for an onsite web cam :yahoo:

Hopefully it will be approved and they can get it up and running before the foundation is complete and the internal structure starts to rise. :D

Checkout their website it has been updated and now includes what the view looks like from the 15 - 30th floors.

River House

thanks for the update insecurity, plus i wasn't aware you will be a resident here, im sure you'll be watching the construction progress with great interest!

I can see my family's house... cool. It would be really cool to see a south, maybe their drone copter blew up just before transfering the images? Also looks like there isn't even a Michigan St. Hill I like the nice little reference to dadds.com :lol:

I can see my family's house... cool. It would be really cool to see a south, maybe their drone copter blew up just before transfering the images? Also looks like there isn't even a Michigan St. Hill I like the nice little reference to dadds.com :lol:

I don't see any hummer limos in those photos :huh:

I stopped by the Construction Site today and took a few pictures for everyone. Contractors were digging away and making progress. Here is an aerial view from the second floor parking deck.

post-6831-1155601677_thumb.jpg

A close up of the pit they were working on digging out today.

post-6831-1155601794_thumb.jpg

The new ducts are now routed into Bridgewater Place from Michigan/Bridge St. The picture shows the three new ducts and the orignal two have not been removed.

post-6831-1155601730_thumb.jpg

This picture shows a section of the old retaining wall removed and sand being piled up. When I asked, they explained that an entrance ramp into the "pit" area is being created to get equipment in and out.

post-6831-1155601852_thumb.jpg

This last picture is from street level showing the new pilings and how much they have dug out from the existing retaining wall and the where the new one will be built.

post-6831-1155601907_thumb.jpg

What is the deal with no views to the south on the River House website?

What do you mean? I'm looking at it right now, and there is a view to the south. The only view missing is one of the east... :wacko:

edit: wait, never mind. I thought you were talking about the three pictures at the bottom of the home page. I found the link now...

I was by the Riverhouse site today to see how Construction was going. They were working in the pit today. They had some equipment down there with a new road/ramp created from Michigan street. Today they were working on a new footing or foundation. Here are some pictures I snapped of the area.

post-6831-1156811926_thumb.jpg

post-6831-1156811989_thumb.jpg

post-6831-1156812071_thumb.jpg

Hopefully they will start something verticle soon :yahoo:

I'm predicting that the fondation work is going to take its sweet time. By December Riverhouse will be at grade level or maybe the first 30 or 40 feet above grade. Winter will slow things down a bit. But when spring hits UP members will be awestruck at how fast the building will be going up. Well, that's what I'm beting on.

I'm predicting that the fondation work is going to take its sweet time. By December Riverhouse will be at grade level or maybe the first 30 or 40 feet above grade. Winter will slow things down a bit. But when spring hits UP members will be awestruck at how fast the building will be going up. Well, that's what I'm beting on.

It is going to take forever if Kent only has 2 guys working on this thing.

Archived