The Avenue

monsoon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an e-mail from them that said the Sales Center will open in early fall. Me and my wife are looking at purchasing a unit. From the research I have done with similar units in Atlanta it looks like the 2 bedrooms start around $230,000. I don't think they have made the price points public yet for the Avenue. If you find something out, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

just drove by this project, and they are hard at work. they wer driving in beams looking towards the sky. i think someone has already asked this....but, in the rendering it looks as if IJL building is towering over AVENUE. what do you guys think is the true height level in comparison is here? seems to me the rendering is off - that the AVENUE will be taller than it appears.

400-410'......IJL is abou 450'....so it will not tower like the rendering suggests.

I spoke with someone today who has filled me in on the sales process. It now appears that there will be a lottery process for the units that will happen in early September. Deposits will be 5% non-refundable at the time of unit selection......so break open your piggie banks kids.

What's the deal with the construction impeding on one lane of Church. I went by the other day and noticed they had fenced off one lane entirely. What's up with that??? Will the footprint of the building take up one lane of Church entirely, or is the steel that is being drove in the ground there just for support??? ;)

A2

Archived