Leasing & Property Transfers in Downtown/West End vicinity

vicupstate

1 hour ago, vicupstate said:

30 McBee Street sold for $1,764,000 on 11/5/21.   This is the bank drive-thru that fronts on S. Main next to Carolina Ale House and also McBee.  The exact corner of McBee and Main is a separate parcel that is not included. 

1225-2127 Pendleton Street, the Handee Mart shopping center sold on 11/2/21 for $2,350,000. The parcel is 1.883 acres.

Do you know who bought the McBee Street site? 

• 3 weeks later...

Leach Propco LLC from Arlington VA has assembled 1.498 acres at North Leach and Douthit Streets.  The eight parcels sold for a total of $1,567,310.  One very small parcel was purchased  7/29/21.  The remainder were purchased 11/23/21. 

This will be a MF project that was rezoned just recently (first reading)  but I don't believe any site plans or designs have been released yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Gville2012 said:

This is a pretty prominent corner, right? I cant image someone paid $2.5 for the building there. 

It is the corner of Church and Academy.  .79 acres and the building. It was bought by a bank, which if the seller knew that probably drove up the price somewhat. 

6 hours ago, Gville2012 said:

This is a pretty prominent corner, right? I cant image someone paid $2.5 for the building there. 

http://www.greenvillesc.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Item/9080?fileID=47853

As vicupstate said above. First Carolina Bank.  Attached link has renderings and layouts.

Edited by NewlyUpstate

325 Augusta St. sold for $1mm on 12/21/21.  This lies between Brick Street Cafe and Trey Cole's new project.  .453 acres

The parking lot at Main and Markley sold for $500k on 12/22/21. This is part of footprint for the mixed use project on the Allen Temple property.   .459 acres.  

• 2 weeks later...

The .151 acre vacant lot at  205 Hudson St  sold on 1/5/22 for $235k. 

---

The group that bought the Citgo station property at Mallard and Pendleton apparently has now purchased the office building at 607 Pendleton, the vacant lot next to it at Mallard and Pendleton, and the parking lot behind the office building that fronts on Arlington.  These sales closed on 1/6/22.

The office building sold for $2,475,000.  It had sold in June of 2016 for 1,890,000. 

The vacant lot (.53 acres) and the parking lot (.633 acres) together sold for 1.2 mm.  

The buyer had spent $2.5mm for the Citgo property on 7/1/21.  (1.15 acres).

The vacant parcel directly across from The Alliance (Laurens at Ackley) sold on 1/12/22 for $265k on 1/12/22.  The buyer already owns the adjacent (side and back) 1014 nd 1016 Laurens Rd properties. These three parcels combined are 2.48 acres.   Further down Laurens Rd, 1413 Laurens Rd sold for $485k on 1/6/22. 

--

1410 Buncombe Rd. (corner of Buncombe and Shaw) sold on 1/26/22 for $300k. Parcel is .443 and is a gas station/grocer building.    

55 minutes ago, Horatio Nelson said:

Where is 127 N Laurens St.? Google maps is showing in the middle of the Aloft hotel. Did there used to be a laurens st there?

I’m curious of the location too, nonetheless the pedestrian only walkway near Afloft is  technically still considered Laurens Street. I found an old Google Streetview image prior to One being built; interesting to see how much things have changed since then.

C853D451-FF35-473C-928D-DC3566FCAC0C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, GVLover said:

I’m curious of the location too, nonetheless the pedestrian only walkway near Afloft is  technically still considered Laurens Street. I found an old Google Streetview image prior to One being built; interesting to see how much things have changed since then.

C853D451-FF35-473C-928D-DC3566FCAC0C.jpeg

Wow -- that's a great reference image for how much things have changed.