***Picture of the Day***

Scott

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That's one of the most interesting pedestrian bridges I've seen in a while.

Yeah I'd have to agree there. Don't think I've seen one like that before. Very interesting.

Yeah, it's one of a kind. Built in 1989 I believe, it uses suspension cables from the bridge above to stay "floating" in the air above the James River. Here's another view of the bridge it hangs from. :thumbsup:

DSC01388.jpg

The view from the bridge to the right.

DSC01385.jpg

And view to the left.

DSC01384.jpg

While taking the drive up the highway to my grandparents my mom has notices a nice looking church and today we made the trip out to get some pictures of it. It's probably my favorite church I've seen.

It's in Northfield Township, Michigan (north of Ann Arbor).

On the bottom left part of the picture you can see a man walking, we believe it could be the pastor of the church. He waved to my mother and I when he saw us.

100_1906.jpg

100_1905.jpg

100_1907.jpg

100_1900.jpg

Taken in New Hudson, Michigan yesterday. New Hudson is northeast of South Lyon in the southwestern part of Oakland County. If you do a search for New Hudson online you will find very little information. The Oakland County government website doesn't even have any information, statistics on it.

100_1918.jpg