The Dave Luna Urban Planet Forum Meet-Up (online, too), Sat. June 1st, 10 AM to noon; Copper Branch patio at Downtown Library at 6th Ave. North and Church St.

smeagolsfree

If show-ups materialize as postings have indicated so far, some of us might have to worm our ways into Provence quite earlier than at 10:00, given the current seating layout in that joint.  We might have to hog some chairs.  Even with "nice, fat phat groups, we have had to sprawl ourselves any which way.

I think I might have to do a "Black-Saturday" eve and bring my tent to the corner plaza.

-==-

Ok, so who's the special guest????

You can guess, but Ron did not want it on here and then have 50 people show  up as if it were a press conference. I know who it is, WW said this person was still going to try and make it. Send me a PM and I can tell you. I am not 100% sure yet if I will be able to attend or not.

Edited by Urban Architecture

OK Guys.

Here is the deal. Right now we are 50 50 having our guest and he is going to make every effort to attend. It is possible he can't make it, but last I heard was he will be there.

The name of the special guest is......... :camera:

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

Tony G.

Holy crap, what a get!!!  These friendly little forum meets are turning into quite the official affair!  So wish I could make it!

• Like 2

Holy crap, what a get!!!  These friendly little forum meets are turning into quite the official affair!  So wish I could make it!

Chi-town is what, 8-9 hours? As long as you leave by 1 am Saturday, you should be fine. Heck, you can get home in time for dinner!

• Like 1