Football Predictions

BHCav

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I should of went with my gut on the troy game, oh well.

new orlean bowl with 2653.gif over242.gif --> 41-17

3 games today

papjohns.com bowl with 58.gif vs. 151.gif 1:00pm game

New Mexico Bowl with 167.gif vs. 23.gif 4:30pm game

Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl with202.gif vs. 254.gif 8:00pm game

who wins?

I picked 2 of the 3 you picked dgreco. The only one different is New Mexico bec. they are home. These mediocre bowl games are not easy to pick, esp. when one team decides not to show-up.

So.Florida is following the blow-out trend 24-7 in the 2nd qtr.

I really like AA candidate DB #32 Eric Weddle of Utah. He has NFL written all over him.

The MWC is looking good so far.

^ i already picked SJS, but I would love for both UNM and UoU to win, because I think the MWC needs a 4-0 bowl record, especially with a lot of teams trying to get into the pac10 maybe they will take them more seriously, especially the better academic institutions.

Week 1 of Bowl Championship Series

game1:2628.gifover 2459.gif 37-7

game2: 252.gif over2483.gif 38-8

game3: 2653.gif over 242.gif 41-17

game4: 58.gif over 151.gif 24-7

game5: 23.gif over 167.gif 20-12

game6: 254.gif over 202.gif 25-13

game7: 62.gif over9.gif 41-24

Mountain West Conference: 3-1

Western Athletic Conference: 2-0

Sunbelt Conference: 1-0

Big East Conference: 1-0

Mid-America Conference(west): 0-1

Pac-10: 0-2

Conference-USA: 0-3

I'm only 3-4 vs. the spread. So I don't need to embarrass myself any further with bowl predictions :lol: That's O.K. because I am about to win my NFL Fantasy Football League :yahoo:

What do you think about tommorrow's Emerald Bowl with UCLA vs. Florida State?? I realize almost everybody is taking UCLA after the win vs. USC. But I took "underdog" Florida State with their disapointing season..I'm thinking they could rebound and suprise??

I'm only 3-4 vs. the spread. So I don't need to embarrass myself any further with bowl predictions :lol: That's O.K. because I am about to win my NFL Fantasy Football League :yahoo:

What do you think about tommorrow's Emerald Bowl with UCLA vs. Florida State?? I realize almost everybody is taking UCLA after the win vs. USC. But I took "underdog" Florida State with their disapointing season..I'm thinking they could rebound and suprise??

I'm going with UCLA in this one. After that huge upset win over USC, they'll want to finish their season off with two big wins. And FSU has just been horrible this season, definately my pick for biggest disappointment this year.

On a side note, I didn't realize it until a few minutes ago, but the NFL Network will be carrying 2 bowl games this year, starting tommorow. Thankfully, I have Directv. :D

The NFL Network will be carrying the:

Texas Bowl: Rutgers vs. Kansas State

Insight Bowl: Texas Tech vs. Minnesota

I'm going with UCLA in this one. After that huge upset win over USC, they'll want to finish their season off with two big wins. And FSU has just been horrible this season, definately my pick for biggest disappointment this year.

On a side note, I didn't realize it until a few minutes ago, but the NFL Network will be carrying 2 bowl games this year, starting tommorow. Thankfully, I have Directv. :D

The NFL Network will be carrying the:

Texas Bowl: Rutgers vs. Kansas State

Insight Bowl: Texas Tech vs. Minnesota

Emerald bowls have averaged high scores, fsu averages 21 points a game, ucla averaghing 22. I wouls say fsu will cover the spread if they are with in 10 by the half. If not it is going to be a blow out, but I would say low scoring maybe 24-17.. so not making the spread. Like I said though within 10 after the half maybe the score is 17-13?

Well that's more like it. Florida State put a hurtin' on UCLA last night 44-27! I had to stick with my gut feeling. It would just be to hard to imagine the Seminoles ending with a losing record. The PAC has been horrible so far; they are 0-3 in the bowl games ; being throttled(outscored)123-59!!!!

Archived