Football Predictions

BHCav

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wake Forest has proved me wrong all season; yet I still think Louisville is too explosive for them.

I agree with what ESPN said about LSU being the best 2 loss team in the history of college football. I think LSU beats Notre Dame 38-20.

The SEC is going to take the rest of their games. LSU and Florida are going to do the same thing USC did to Michigan. Speed Kills!

I think ND hangs tough tonight. With a whole month of everyone saying you're going to get blown away, I think they'll come playing well... at least I hope so anyway.

I don't think Slick Nick disliked the NFL game, as who turns down that kind of money?

What I would be concerned about if I was an Alabama fan, is how long till someone offers him $6-7M per and he jumps ship for some other program.

LSU absolutely destroyed Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl, especially in the second half, where LSU scored 20 points, and held Notre Dame to 0.

The final score:

LSU- 41

Notre Dame- 14

And JaMarcus Russell showed why he could very well be the first pick in the NFL draft if he does decide to come out early, which I think he will.

21/34, 331 yards, and 2 touchdowns, along with 30 rushing yards and a rushing touchdown.

Nearly 600 yards of offense put up by the Tigers! :w00t:

SI.com is reporting that Arkansas freshman receiver Damian Williams will transfer to USC this spring. Whew! I was worried that the Trojans weren't stockpiling enough talent. :lol: This sounds like a good thing for USC, since their current crop of receivers are probably heading to the NFL this year.

How about that LSU beatdown of ND? Not surprising in the least. ND and Quinn weren't all they were cracked up to be. I guessed 30-14, so I wasn't too far off either. :D

no games for a few days, but I will say the ND lose was surprising, I thought they had enough to do it, it also looks like ND is going to have a few down years. Next year I see USC, Texas A&M, LSU, Florida, and Michigan as title contendors.

Whew, that 2nd half as an ND fan was tough to watch. I can't imagine their DC is feeling too confident about his job security after getting torched back to back.

Looks like Russell made a statement last night, he was incredible. Throwing off his back for for 60 yards on the #s. Whew, I think the Raiders could certainly use him. Excellent performance.

I have no idea...I'll pick cincy just for kicks.

I also think now JaMarcus Russell goes in front of Brady Quinn in the draft (assuming he enters the drafy early). Quinn seems to have a habit of not playing his best in the biggest games. ND has had 4 huge games in the last year. Ohio State, Mich, USC, and LSU, and ND got massacred in each one of them.

I have no idea...I'll pick cincy just for kicks.

I also think now JaMarcus Russell goes in front of Brady Quinn in the draft (assuming he enters the drafy early). Quinn seems to have a habit of not playing his best in the biggest games. ND has had 4 huge games in the last year. Ohio State, Mich, USC, and LSU, and ND got massacred in each one of them.

Archived