Construction Thread-Orlando-Paramount

Aga11940

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sun has set on my updates from my vantage point. It was fun while it lasted. Here's a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPtqS3ECVB4from moving day back at the end of May.

dscf0412xxyt8.jpg

OMG, are you kidding? the sun is shining bright still palmtree.

you've got the best view of this thing going up. we need your pix big time. please snap some shots that follow the path that your video takes; that's a very dense/urban perspective.

Ummm...I think you may have missed the part about the video being shot on moving day.....

oh.

well, that would put a damper on things... unless someone were to go to Waverly as a prospective purchaser... and go crazy with a camera...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's the deal with the tarp still covering the building and why haven't we seen any exterior work being performed yet?

Actually, they just finished putting up the tarp along Central this past week. If you walk on Central, you can see how the layers of stucco will look on the first floor.

Wow, first the venues and now this - I bank with WaMu and the only thing I don't like about them is they have no ATM downtown. Now I'll have one within walking distance. Life keeps getting better and better!

Ditto on that. Just waiting on the Publix and the movie theatre. After that, some clothes stores and a bigger book store and I'm set. I'm getting rid of my car soon.

Archived