Construction Thread-Orlando-Paramount

Aga11940

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told that they are ahead of schedule. They are supposed to be begin closings in mid-2008, but it may be earlier if the weather holds and we have a mild hurricane season.

I was also told by someone early on that the Publix was expected to open in June 2008.

Like I said in an earlier post, you can tell it's the last one by the way the rebar is bent at 90 degree angles at the top.

Looks like the top floor being poured shortly, from my vantage point at the waverly today all the rebar is bent 90 degrees, thanks for the construction lesson bulldogger!

termites... :rolleyes:

killin me with that... can you imagine tenting something that big?

just for trivial pursuits, does anyone know what is the tallest building made of wood?

I don't know the answer. Just curious and thought someone on here might have a clue.

killin me with that... can you imagine tenting something that big?

just for trivial pursuits, does anyone know what is the tallest building made of wood?

I don't know the answer. Just curious and thought someone on here might have a clue.

I could google it, but, my guess would be one of those far east temple pagoda things.

I thought David Blaine or David Copperfield were going to do some type of magic trick...

No its to cover the building during construction and then have a big unveiling when its finished. Dropping the cloth on Central when its finished complete with Publix. TaDA!!!!

Archived