Southern Photos of the Day

TBurban

I thought I'd share this with you guys. With the help of TBurban, I merged different skyline profiles to form the skyline of Shreveport, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans combined. :D

NOLABRSP.jpg

Tburban did a great job with his "silhouette" skylines, and you did a great job of merging them. Excellent work, guys. And if I recall, richyb83 named that city Louisianapolis or Louisianopolis. Creative name as well. :)

That New Orleans skyscraper is ugly, but it's beautiful to me because it's so tall. I believe that's the one that may be remodeled. Is that correct?

Here's my favorite view of Chattanooga from Lookout Mountain. No wonder our nickname is the scenic city!

P3250918.jpg

That's a beautiful picture of Chattanooga, it makes me want to visit there more than ever. Maybe I'll get a chance while I'm in Atlanta the next few days.

That's a beautiful picture of Chattanooga, it makes me want to visit there more than ever. Maybe I'll get a chance while I'm in Atlanta the next few days.

Thanks for the compliment. If you come to Chattanooga, you may want to visit our Aquarium on the waterfront. If you do walk up and down the river to experience and see great examples or urban living, great viws and wonderful art. Here's some shots of the aquarium I took in May this year.It was my first visit since the expansion last year.

P4301021.jpg

P4301030.jpg

P4301031.jpg

Texan want to see more pics from the beautiful Alabama mountain area. What big city are near there.

Haha, the closest city over 100,000 to the place where that was taken is Huntsville, AL. The next largest is Birmingham, and then after that probably Nashville or Atlanta. The picture was taken about a mile outside the city limits of Scottsboro, which has about 14,762 people.

Thanks for the compliment. If you come to Chattanooga, you may want to visit our Aquarium on the waterfront. If you do walk up and down the river to experience and see great examples or urban living, great viws and wonderful art. Here's some shots of the aquarium I took in May this year.It was my first visit since the expansion last year.

P4301021.jpg

P4301030.jpg

P4301031.jpg

Nice pics Hankster! How big is the aquarium?

We were going to have a 4 story dolphin tank at the Va. Marine Science museum but PETA ruined it for us. Those beotchs. The idiots don't realize that the people that take care of dolphins and other marine life are the ones that save them when they are beached and sick. They then have the facilities to nurse them back to health.