Greater Greenville Economic Developments

GvilleSC

Wow - that's significant. Maybe it's the substantial growth that we've seen of late, but the amount of growth that has pushed down I-385 has been substantial. I'm sure this will only add to that. I hope Laurens County is prepared to control and direct growth, but I don't expect much given that they do not have any form of zoning in place for unincorporated areas of the county. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Way to go Iran and Israel. Look at them oil prices go. That should definitely help inflation. Thanks Joe. :rofl: And you all think some of these projects are going to get built downtown anytime soon. LOL.

4 hours ago, gman430 said:

Way to go Iran and Israel. Look at them oil prices go. That should definitely help inflation. Thanks Joe. :rofl: And you all think some of these projects are going to get built downtown anytime soon. LOL.

Please refrain from these topics. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, gman430 said:

Although I'm no fan of the president. This is about the most ignorant post you've made to date. And this isn't the place for it.

• Like 2

On 4/19/2024 at 5:19 AM, vicupstate said:

Please refrain from these topics. 

Then start a political thread. The Charlotte sub-forum has one. Why can’t the Greenville sub-forum have one? 

Edited by gman430

1 hour ago, gman430 said:

Then start a political thread. The Charlotte sub-forum has one. Why can’t the Greenville sub-forum have one? 

Maybe because Greenville is a dying town where nothing ever happens and nothing gets built...or maybe because it is refreshing to have one place we can come to without having to be inundated with political talk? 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, distortedlogic said:

Maybe because Greenville is a dying town where nothing ever happens and nothing gets built...or maybe because it is refreshing to have one place we can come to without having to be inundated with political talk? 

Those tower cranes must be wearing a Harry Potter Invisibility Cloak then because I don’t see them. 

Edited by gman430