101 Eola -- New Project?

corpkid

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ad on the building only said office, retail, restaurant space available. I assume the residential portion are all sold out.

Does this one has concerte wall between units?

So far from what I have been told 101 will have a Restaurant, Spa and possible Harmoni Market. There are still units available and yes if I remember right all the units are separated by concrete walls.

There are definetly concrete walls between units and yes if I remember correctly, Harmony does have meals that you can purchase and make? or are already made, I forget which one.

Edit: Not a grocery store though.

Both. The College Park location has a market, including grab & go prepared foods. There's also a cafe' and a great wine selection. It's similar to a mini-Fresh Market only with a full-service cafe' with "European-sized" portions. I like it.

If I remember correctly, don't you purchase bottles at a reduced price through their market and then pay a corking fee? It's a great little place, I had dinner and drinks (more drinks than dinner) when they first opened. This will absolutely take-off in that area. This is a huge deal if it comes to pass.

Is Harmoni market a grocery store? Publix gonna have some competitions. We need a CVS downtown.

The Harmoni in college park was initially modelled as a Market (similar to Central City Market), with small menu of meals originally intended as counter service ordered (all meals using ingredients you can buy in the market). I was told their first week was a bit of anarchy, as the "restaurant" side was so busy they had to scramble to bring servers in and now has evolved into more of a wine/bar style restaurant (ala Urban Flats).

On a side note, the Central City Market downtown has closed. They also changed their concept from their original Market style (my guess as a pre-emptive action from the Public coming accross the street). However, this change seemed to be more of a lunch style that never seemed to take hold. They plan to re-open as something called "Cityfish". I'm not sure if this will be a seafood market, or seafood restaurant (which would be nice).

The Harmoni in college park was initially modelled as a Market (similar to Central City Market), with small menu of meals originally intended as counter service ordered (all meals using ingredients you can buy in the market). I was told their first week was a bit of anarchy, as the "restaurant" side was so busy they had to scramble to bring servers in and now has evolved into more of a wine/bar style restaurant (ala Urban Flats).

On a side note, the Central City Market downtown has closed. They also changed their concept from their original Market style (my guess as a pre-emptive action from the Public coming accross the street). However, this change seemed to be more of a lunch style that never seemed to take hold. They plan to re-open as something called "Cityfish". I'm not sure if this will be a seafood market, or seafood restaurant (which would be nice).

"Cityfish" will be an oyster bar with a majority of their successful meals (burgers, whole made chips, etc...) retained.

lol, it is a myth.

Ahh well, hope springs eternal. Some folks would rather have a placebo than nothing.

It will probably be something between Lee and Ricks and McCormick's and Schmicks. But yes I think an oyster place could make it downtown. They need at least one different way of preparing them, either something baked like 'rockefeller' or chargrilled oysters like they have in New Orleans. In addition to the normal raw and steamed that is.

Harvey's Bistro used to have a great oyster dish, maybe it was bienville, but they took them off the menu.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived