Center Place

cwetteland

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Is it that 1200 ft tall office building they gonna build with the video game interactive museum downstair at the base?

One can only hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like the timing is sort of coincide with the arena being tore down. They can sign another lease in maitland, wait for the arena to be done and build a sprawling urban campus at the creative village for them.

But what lot is EA looking at now? It doesn't seem like Center Place has a serious developer behind it anymore.

I could be wrong, but...

The developer may be from Atlanta.

EA/Developer may be trying to get state money. State incentives were promised for the Center Place site. I think they may be trying to get that money for this other location.

A church may be involved.

well I'll be a SOB... Novare rears it's head... perhaps with this deal...

What's Novare?

You may be able to put something together if you take the Sentinel article and one of the things I put out there. Hint: You may have to do some property research and you might figure out the spot.

The developer may have been mentioned on this site before for a project in Atlanta.

I think that's all I can spit out right now without being scolded by ONative or Jack. :whistling:

What's Novare?

You may be able to put something together if you take the Sentinel article and one of the things I put out there. Hint: You may have to do some property research and you might figure out the spot.

The developer may have been mentioned on this site before for a project in Atlanta.

I think that's all I can spit out right now without being scolded by ONative or Jack. :whistling:

What about the timeline??? I believe the spot is the NW corner of Robinson and Orange..

What's Novare?

lol. message received and understood.... 10-4 wolfden, dragonfly out.

seriously, an urban walmart supercenter (if they even exist?) with 5-10 story office on top would be pretty cool...... im sick of proposals coming and going, while we sit with this overgrown empty lot. if walmart did get involved.... im sure it would be built within a year :lol: .

Did someone ask for an urban Wal-Mart? And While we're at it how about Home Depot & Target.

post-17092-1190039051_thumb.jpg

post-17092-1190039269_thumb.jpg

post-17092-1190039322_thumb.jpg

Found that urban walmart interestin, so idid a search and found this...

http://www.businessweek.com/investor/conte...0404_285531.htm

--------------------------------------------------------

An urban walmrt in Parramore would be a great idea, better than building it in JYP. I am going to email buddy dyer...join me..urbanites.

Archived