Restaurants/Stores Charlotte should have

Temeteron

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm Champps Sports Bar is great. We have to in the triangle. And I hear from a friend of work who moved here from D.C. That Johnny Rocket's is good also. Waiting here for the rest also.

Wegmans. The end all be all of upscale grocery chains.

Cookout. Theres one on Sugar Creek, but I want more.

Biscuitville :D lol. Its a hit in the Triad and Triangle. Its good breakfast/fast-food wise. They usually open from 5AM to 2PM.

Check out the website

Biscuitville's website has by far the worst photoshopping I've ever seen (on the biscuit sandwich thingys) someones webpage designer should be fired.

Biscuitville :D lol. Its a hit in the Triad and Triangle. Its good breakfast/fast-food wise. They usually open from 5AM to 2PM.

Check out the website

Oh Biscuitville is excellent. We have one in Sanford and I haven't eaten at one since I left there. I'm surprised they haven't made it further west in NC.

It's weird that they serve lettuce and tomato on a biscuit.

• 7 months later...

I believe that Piggy Wigglys are independently owned and operated. So a lot of it depends upon the owner. There are some really nice ones in coastal NC, but as you get inland where there is a lot of poverty, the stores tend to reflect that. However with that said, Piggly Wiggly often serves neighborhoods that would not otherwise have a nearby grocery store.

I tend to like the format of these stores and I think it would go over well in some parts of Charlotte, especially for people who are burned out with Harris Teeter and Foodlion.

Archived