920 Cherry, ICCF/Blodgett Home and Fairmount Square

joeDowntown

I don't mean to resurect a long dormant thread but I took some pictures of the completed project last week. I figured I'd post them if anyone from out of town wants to see how good this place looks now.

I took these at dusk so everything is kind of orangish

2486577179_bf20511667_b.jpg

2487394814_5e71f4c9e6_b.jpg

I think the new retail building blends in great with the rest of the business district.

2487390154_24b0d4b436_b.jpg

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't mean to resurect a long dormant thread but I took some pictures of the completed project last week. I figured I'd post them if anyone from out of town wants to see how good this place looks now.

I took these at dusk so everything is kind of orangish

2486577179_bf20511667_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Eastbrook now has pricing and floorplans of Fairmount Square on their website:

http://www.eastbrookhomes.com/collections.php?locator=fs

Pretty reasonably priced. My only question would be though, is why they didn't use an actual picture of East Hills, or at least Grand Rapids, on the project page? :huh: I was trying to figure out what city that was by the tall building in the background.

...My only question would be though, is why they didn't use an actual picture of East Hills, or at least Grand Rapids, on the project page? :huh: I was trying to figure out what city that was by the tall building in the background.

My wife and I looked into them, but to get ANY size lawn you're looking almost $200k. While the reason we were looking at condos in the first place was because yard work sucks, I still want SOME lawn. $185k or whatever was too much for us to swallow though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hmmm, I agree, it looks almost like they did the way that porch roof is designed, but they forgot to put in a door to access it :)

Too bad that window above is so small, it doesn't look like that would be a good way out there either.

I agree. Well done!

One small critique; when you visit the Fairmount section of Eastbrook's website, the city street they show isn't even GR. ;) Can anyone identify the city? Definitely not Grand Rapids.

Joe

I think these turned out very nice! I wonder how the neighbors who made such a hubbub about this development feel it turned out (?) I think it goes very well with the homes in that immediate area.

• 2 months later...

Archived