Eola Place/Thornton Commons

Jaybee

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So at the end of the year all 4 projects (Eola Place, Thornton Common, Paramount, Star tower) will be under construction, a block away from each other, fighting for the same roads and making noise for the waverly residents. Add in Monarch, Lutheran and Tradition Towers.... that's a scene that I would like to see..

So at the end of the year all 4 projects (Eola Place, Thornton Common, Paramount, Star tower) will be under construction, a block away from each other, fighting for the same roads and making noise for the waverly residents. Add in Monarch, Lutheran and Tradition Towers.... that's a scene that I would like to see..

Also 101 S. Eola.

I watched those guys taking photos out there last week for that rendering. I was hoping that it was for something like this.

can't wait to see this area when all projects are completed...i believe south eola/thornton will be the most dense downtown residential area in florida outside of miami....the whole area is built for a lot of foot traffic...will be awesome!!

I hope you are correct. Any more plazas like the one in front of the Sanctuary and we're all in trouble.

Yes, they had to cut it in then patch up the concrete. The same thing will clearly have to happen for future restaurants also I assume.

I don't understand why, if you're spending millions on a building, you wouldn't spend 5k on a grease trap BEFORE you pave over everything, if a restaurant doesn't go in you're not out that much money. Geeze...

When r they going to open?

Do people really want to sit outdoor when Paramount and Eola Place is under construction?

I thought everyone thought watching the construction is entertaining. I sit across from the Paramount construction at Metro Espresso all the time. Not to mention waching the Vue construction from home, like the high tower raising a cement container from the ground today... come on now... not entertainment? oh well, maybe just for us on this board. :D

On another note, friend is lined up for job over at The Beacon in the Sanctuary, and was told August start. On un-related topic, going to the new Pearls Steakhouse this Friday, let everyone know how it goes. (guess that belongs in the food thread, sorry, oh well) :-)

can't wait to see this area when all projects are completed...i believe south eola/thornton will be the most dense downtown residential area in florida outside of miami....the whole area is built for a lot of foot traffic...will be awesome!!

I hope you are correct. Any more plazas like the one in front of the Sanctuary and we're all in trouble.

I just hope they don't OVER do it. There are some really nice old places in that neighborhood that would be a shame to lose.

I don't like the area outside the Sanctuary at all. It looks barren. It needs some planters with shady trees along the sidewalk. What is there now? Palm trees, maybe?

Archived