Eola Place/Thornton Commons

Jaybee

NYC, simply put, rules.

You get no arguements from me on that one JRS1.

Nevermind..I was in this building already it's been open for a little while now. Does anyone know the name of the building being constructed on the other side of 26th?

I'll get back to you that MaXx.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The sales center is at 330 E Central between the Waverly and the Paramount site. I hear they may do a groundbreaking event next month for the demo. I looked at the units but the are a little out of my range. What is the probabillty of this being built? I have no idea. But they said as soon as they reach their sales goal, they would begin construction. I looked at the units in the Jackson and the majority of the units do not have windows that face Eola Place. The penthouse balcony on the west side will stare into the garage, but overall they will be okay.

And as another concession, because of the narrow lot, there are no interior halways and all units will have to be accessed from an exterior walkway similar to The Jackson. While this allows for a floor-thru plan, there's just something wrong about spending that much money on a unit that lacks the comfort and amenities of other condos in the hood. All that said, it will be a nice addition to the neighborhood and won't upset anyone worried about view corridors. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived