Eola Place/Thornton Commons

Jaybee

I just hope they don't OVER do it. There are some really nice old places in that neighborhood that would be a shame to lose.

I don't like the area outside the Sanctuary at all. It looks barren. It needs some planters with shady trees along the sidewalk. What is there now? Palm trees, maybe?

I agree. I would also like to see more fountains in front of these buildings or downtown in general, its a good look.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's because I live in Manhattan and I'm desensitized to these generic looking towers, but I like it better than the other design. It looks like a lot of the new buildings going up in Chelsea right now. That other towers seemd like it was trying too hard.

I think it looks boring, but it does what it's supposed to. It is a dwelling. Regardless of my opinion on its aesthetics, I'll be happy to see more buildings continue to fill in TP.

Isn't Eola Place supposed to be "affordable housing?"

well for the square footage the price isn't that bad. The smallest one is more than 900 sq feet. I just think the layout is weird.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived