Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three in that shot. I think two were gone last time I was in town, and Sunshine of Greenville will obviously be coming down soon, with Drake's Flowers moving in. Hope to see some fabulous new additions to that stretch of North Main Street. I cannot imagine Greenville hosting festivals with so many vacant storefronts in that portion of downtown.

Three in that shot. I think two were gone last time I was in town, and Sunshine of Greenville will obviously be coming down soon, with Drake's Flowers moving in. Hope to see some fabulous new additions to that stretch of North Main Street. I cannot imagine Greenville hosting festivals with so many vacant storefronts in that portion of downtown.

So there's a tenant going in there? That's great! Where's Drake's located currently?

^^^Was it sold out?

That is one sweet pic too, maninthepark. :thumbsup:

Thanks g-man,

All of the good seats were sold, but it looked as if a few were still empty up in the rafters.

What made me mad was, I paid $85.00 apiece for my four tickets last week, and the guy sitting

next to me got his on line yesterday half price.

381316220_711b9b6a4b.jpg

Dr. Charles Tompkins plays the new(ish) Fisk Organ at Daniel Chapel on the Furman Campus.

And for shameless self-promotion, the Chamber Ensemble of the Greenville Chorale will be giving a performance in the chapel this afternoon (February 18). The concert begins at 2:00, and will feature works by Schubert, Handel, and Benjamin Britten, as well as some lighter works. Tickets are $15 and will be available at the door.