Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Did the DRIVE win? What does Greenville use as a "Drive" mascot? I am unclear about what is a "Drive"...???...a street? a motivation? a state of mind??? it's a strange name...

The Drive's mascot is a frog named "Reedy Rip' it." The Drive name came about due to the success and renaissance Greenville has made to their downtown and the surrounding areas over the past couple of decades. Also, the name was chosen due to the big automotive suppliers located here. It's the Drive to be the best, succeed, and conquer your goals. :)

Edited by carolinadude9409

as for whether they won or not...the game is not yet over. It will resume today at 5:05pm ET as the first part of a double header and will pick up where they left off in the middle of the 3rd inning with Mickey Hall due up to bat. <ahttp://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/uploads/emojis_1f44d' alt=':thumbsup:'> You can listen live online at http://www.greenvilledrive.com/ , too.

Oh yea, now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Folks, I've been out of town for a bit and don't have many photos of Greenville to add. It's nice to see Beowulf and Skyliner stepping up for the PoTD thread. I took some photos yesterday, but they were lousy and I'm too lazy to photoshop them :whistling: , so I have nothing to add.

Even that Court Street / Saturday Market photo is so vivid it could almost pass for an HDR. :lol:

That reminds me...you may definitely want to watermark your photos...somebody (not naming names) has been "borrowing" them for use on other forums. And as much as I want to help promote Greenville, I prefer to reserve the right to give permission for my intellectual property to be used in such a way. :whistling: