Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all will be amazed by the view from the Bowater overlook, back over the falls and beyond the Liberty Bridge after the Cancer Survivors Park is completed. I guarantee that if the plan is completed as drawn, Falls Park will be more iconic than we ever imagined. :yahoo:

You all will be amazed by the view from the Bowater overlook, back over the falls and beyond the Liberty Bridge after the Cancer Survivors Park is completed. I guarantee that if the plan is completed as drawn, Falls Park will be more iconic than we ever imagined. :yahoo:

Hmmm. by posting this in the Photo of the Day thread, are you suggesting photo subjects when its complete? :whistling:

Believe me, when you see the renderings, you'll understand what I mean. New iconic focal points for photo of the day. Sculpture, dramatic pedestrian structures, and more flowing gardens, to name a few of the features. As I said before, check out the drawings on display inside the door at 655 S. Main St. :D

Oh, and someone ought to bring a camera with them. ;)

Believe me, when you see the renderings, you'll understand what I mean. New iconic focal points for photo of the day. Sculpture, dramatic pedestrian structures, and more flowing gardens, to name a few of the features. As I said before, check out the drawings on display inside the door at 655 S. Main St. :D

Oh, and someone ought to bring a camera with them. ;)

I won't be back in town again until June 4th, so somebody take a photo of the rendering and post it PLEASE. :yahoo:

Are you talking about the Bowater Amphitheater or the Wyche Pavilion Overlook?

Looks like they are expecting some helicopter traffic at this intersection. :D

:rofl: Or Harrier Traffic...

These are great photos, y'all! I'm enjoying them a lot! My fearless leader is on vacation in Maui so I've been rather swamped with work for the past couple of weeks and haven't been keeping up with all of the threads. Keep 'em coming! :shades: