What are they building there?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the project in general, here we go again with the DOT not understanding the implications of their decisions. The IWay may be a great project and idea overall, but a lot of the contingencies, including throwing extra traffic over this bridge, are not working out very well.
Edited by Frankie811

• 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to ask about this.

At Broadway and Bradford there is a one story building, it was always ugly as sin, a little box. They've ripped off the front and appear to be putting in actual windows, a true facade and have added onto the back. Anyone know what's going in there?

I've been meaning to ask about this.

At Broadway and Bradford there is a one story building, it was always ugly as sin, a little box. They've ripped off the front and appear to be putting in actual windows, a true facade and have added onto the back. Anyone know what's going in there?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I noticed this when I was perusing Brady Sullivan's site for Slater Cotton... they had a post for something called "Grant's Mill" and sure enough it is the mill on Carpenter Street on the West Side (my page about it). Not sure how long they have had this on the drawing board (judging by the site, it is barely fleshed out) but this company finished Slater Cotton in a down economy when we all thought it would stall. Who knows if they will move forward with Grant's.

I noticed this when I was perusing Brady Sullivan's site for Slater Cotton... they had a post for something called "Grant's Mill" and sure enough it is the mill on Carpenter Street on the West Side (my page about it). Not sure how long they have had this on the drawing board (judging by the site, it is barely fleshed out) but this company finished Slater Cotton in a down economy when we all thought it would stall. Who knows if they will move forward with Grant's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...