55 West

Tim3167

• 2 weeks later...

I am very impressed at how 3-D the exterior is becoming; not explaining it all that well. the finishings have recesses and what not. it's going to look sweet. now there's 2 levels of windows on the eastern wing of the tower facing Church.

Thanks JFW. The last pic shows some glass starting to go in on the lower levels. I can't tell (not trying real hard) what floor they are on right now. I know JRS had it calculated out by counting from the rear of the building since the 2/3 floors are different. So how much more do they have? At least another 100ft or so? I hope this thing gets up to the bottom of the roof of the SunTrust.

What are the plans for the other (South) side of the Church St Market? I'd love for another highrise on this site.

After Euro American dumped millions of dollars to upgrade it, I doubt they would tear it down for a highrise, especially when it block the views of their residents.

After Euro American dumped millions of dollars to upgrade it, I doubt they would tear it down for a highrise, especially when it block the views of their residents.

Though at this point a wise investment for Euro American may just be to sell off that side of the market to someone who will build higher on that property.

I have never seen one person add then delete so many posts in my life!

Reminds me of my old e-mail policy (haven't needed to use it much lately)-write as much as you want about how stupid some person, idea, place, or other object is then wait till tomorrrow and see if I still want to send it.

Usually not, but it made me feel better....twice.

:P

For me its usually a matter of posting something that in hindsight I realize that I shouldn't. I have to work on that, I know its probably annoying.

That's a 10-4 good buddy and if you got your ears on have a good weekend.

Watch out for them bears.

Sorry I looked up the lyrics for 'Convoy' earlier....

:P

For me its usually a matter of posting something that in hindsight I realize that I shouldn't. I have to work on that, I know its probably annoying.

so I guess that means someone is buying the other side of church st. market and building something there. :) it's like that skit on SNL... the Republican dictionary: "Read my lips, no new taxes"... translation... "new taxes..."

:"deleted"... translation... "Big news, baby!!! (think Dick Vitale)"...

or not...

Edited by JRS1