Surrounding Counties - Cheatham, Dickson, Montgomery, Rutherford, Sumner, Wilson, Williamson, Maury, etc.

Rural King

All of these projects down there sort of run together and look the same to me. Sorry for the confusion based on my confusion as I found a new project and didnt even know it. I have been finding so much stuff lately its not even funny as some of you know.

Some new stuff coming in January, as some of you know. My brain is frazzled from all the searching I have done. A new announcement for Berry Hill coming today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

All of these projects down there sort of run together and look the same to me. Sorry for the confusion based on my confusion as I found a new project and didnt even know it. I have been finding so much stuff lately its not even funny as some of you know.

Some new stuff coming in January, as some of you know. My brain is frazzled from all the searching I have done. A new announcement for Berry Hill coming today.

Berry Hill or Berry Farms?  Hope it's Berry Farms!

More news in the White House area (straddling Robertson and Sumner Counties):

-Kroger is planning a 36,000 sq. ft., $14 million addition.

- Foster Supply will be a new construction supply plant on 6 acres along Center Drive.

- A new commercial center is u.c. on TN Route 76.

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/sumner/2020/12/18/white-house-kroger-expansion-include-starbucks-department/6547994002/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tennessine said:

Let me know if y'all need me to confirm anything or get some pictures of ongoing projects. I work on site in Cool Springs.

That would be fantastic.  Thanks! 

There is so much to cover in the metro (I'm usually tracking about 175 projects at any given time just in Davidson County alone), and I just don't get down into Williamson County enough to collect many pictures of developments currently underway.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tennessine said:

Let me know if y'all need me to confirm anything or get some pictures of ongoing projects. I work on site in Cool Springs.

Just take a look at the development map. I have not done anything down in Williamson for a while, as a matter of fact I have not even been down there except to have a root canal for the past 6 months. 

I know there are a lot of things that are probably finished that I have as under construction on the map. It would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigeasy said:

I am in Williamson County as well and would almost enjoy an excuse to get outside to take some photos. Just pm you photos if we take them, or do what mark did and just post the update?

You can just post them in this thread.  If you can identify each project, that would be terrific.   Thanks so much!  : )

• Like 1