Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

pepperfire and nomzilla sushi moving to 1000 gallatin, the old todays fashion mart

http://www.nashvillescene.com/bites/archives/2014/12/31/nomzilla-sushi-pepperfire-hot-chicken-moving-to-1000-gallatin-ave

Congrats to my neighbors, Chad and Andy Baker, who have done something to clean up our little stretch of Gallatin:  they have been buying up the buildings, rehabbing them, and leasing them to great tenants.  I can't wait to see what else is in store for this stretch of Gallatin, which is the shared border between the Eastwood and Greenwood neighborhoods. 

• Like 1

Congrats to my neighbors, Chad and Andy Baker, who have done something to clean up our little stretch of Gallatin:  they have been buying up the buildings, rehabbing them, and leasing them to great tenants.  I can't wait to see what else is in store for this stretch of Gallatin, which is the shared border between the Eastwood and Greenwood neighborhoods. 

I wish Riverside Grill Shack would move into the old Pepperfire building and utilize the drive thru.

I wish Riverside Grill Shack would move into the old Pepperfire building and utilize the drive thru.

That is a really interesting concept.  I hear really good things about the food at Riverside Grill Shack.  Perhaps a relocation like that could potentially take place if the local development company that owns the parcel on which Riverside Grill Shack sits decides to pursue their options on that corner, which is one of several parcels at the Rosebank/Riverside intersection that have a Neighborhood Center land use policy.

• Like 1

the burgers and fries at RGS beat out the Pharmacy IMO.  No 1 hour waits either.

Local Honey opening a 2nd location in EN, next to Barista Parlor and The Fuselage.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2014/12/31/local-honey-salon-boutique-open-east-nashville/21112063/?utm_content=buffer5ff60&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Riverside Grill was so overhyped and I was so let down...it literally had no flavor at all.
The Pharmacy is good, but, over hyped as well.
No one will ever convince me that there is a better burger in this city than the ones at Sportsman's Grill/Lodge

Riverside Grill was so overhyped and I was so let down...it literally had no flavor at all.

The Pharmacy is good, but, over hyped as well.

No one will ever convince me that there is a better burger in this city than the ones at Sportsman's Grill/Lodge

Have to disagree. I found Riverside Grill to be worthy of the hype. Also, I like Pharmacy. But the best burger in town is at either Piranha's or Fido.

Must be when you go there or who is working. We went there after it first opened and ordered two burgers to go and they were not that good. We're not that picky and I really wanted to like it too. My two cents, Edgefield Sports Bar has a great burger. I also agree that Sportsman's grill patty melt and burger are good (but pricey). Pharmacy is decent but a little overrated and sometimes inconsistent. The Crying Wolf actually has excellent mini burgers and Fat Bottom is probably my favorite recent burger. Haven't been to Gabby's yet.  

Edited by TnNative

I drove down to Mickey's to meet a friend tonight around 6, all the lights along Gallatin between Riverwood and Curdwood were out.  As I passed back by around 9 they were back up.  No biggie.

edit:  just found this, very cool!

http://www.nespower.com/OutageMap/default.aspx

Edited by grilled_cheese