The VUE

Tim3167

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glass? Shouldn't they be much further into construction before they even think about that?

nah.not at all.. they'll be completing the floors from bottom up, facades, glass, etc.. while they are building above (same way they did for the plaza)

Glass? Shouldn't they be much further into construction before they even think about that?

The only glass that has gone in at the Vue is the same unit that had glass a couple of weeks ago, except they moved it from the bottom floor of that unit to the second floor. It looks like they have frames put in place for that floor on the Eola side, so glass may follow soon. They also have the spiral staircases delivered to each unit on that floor, but they are not installed yet.

Does anyone know if there is going to be retail on the backside, like part of the garage? This would be a great location to help liven up this area. I say demo the current strip that's on Magnola and make something nicer, especially with Dynetech next door. Also, has anyone been inside the downtown Post Office? It's beautiful!

Does anyone know if there is going to be retail on the backside, like part of the garage? This would be a great location to help liven up this area. I say demo the current strip that's on Magnola and make something nicer, especially with Dynetech next door. Also, has anyone been inside the downtown Post Office? It's beautiful!

I was in that post office not too long ago--the architecture is really amazing. It would be nice to bring some kind of night life to that part of downtown.

I've noticed from I-4 in the last 2 weeks that the Vue is really starting to speed up the process. at this rate, it may top off by August.

Now that it is nearing the height of Eola Center, it is making more of an impact as each week goes by. Its visible from Princeton if you look south over the tracks; its also visible from I-4 westbound before you get to Princeton exit.

...One of the building's features, promoted as a tool to improve building security, is a biometric fingerprint reader used to control access to the building and its parking garage.

Hope it works out better than The Waverly's fingerprint entry. The building stopped using it very shortly after opening, never worked right!! sticking to key cards.

Archived