The VUE

Tim3167

HeHe: They almost got a stop work order for FDOT for going over the Robinson Street ROW.

It looks at least 3 feet into the right-of-way. I don't understand how something like that could happen. There is only 5 feet of sidewalk between the travel lane and the face of the building also.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure this was all agreed to in a right of way agreement with the city from 4/25.

"Current plans under review at the City propose construction of certain cornices, eaves, balconies, and other structural and architectural elements to encroach into the air space above the City's right-of-way. The attached agreement would permit the encroachment and utilization of the air space above the public right-of-way.

WHEREAS, the Vue intends to construct certain cornices, eaves, balconies, or other structural or architectural elements (the

pretty sure this was all agreed to in a right of way agreement with the city from 4/25.

"Current plans under review at the City propose construction of certain cornices, eaves, balconies, and other structural and architectural elements to encroach into the air space above the City's right-of-way. The attached agreement would permit the encroachment and utilization of the air space above the public right-of-way.

WHEREAS, the Vue intends to construct certain cornices, eaves, balconies, or other structural or architectural elements (the

It is blue glass wrapped in plastic

Really? It looks like clear glass wrapped in blue plastic. It got me wondering if this building will actually have blue tinted glass at all or if the blue was an artists interpretation of clear glass reflecting sky.

Really? It looks like clear glass wrapped in blue plastic. It got me wondering if this building will actually have blue tinted glass at all or if the blue was an artists interpretation of clear glass reflecting sky.

I guess technically, it is blue glass, protected by blue max protectant, protected by clear plastic

I guess technically, it is blue glass, protected by blue max protectant, protected by clear plastic

Not to be too anal, but I drove by today and it actually looks like a sliding glass door wrapped in blue plastic.

Either that or a really big sliding window.

Archived