The Tennyson

Florida

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Tennyson had a penthouse party/viewing and I was invited to attend. I just so happened to have a camera in my pocket, so I figured I'd snap a few pictures to share with the UP world.

Here's what I saw from one Penthouse... enjoy!

Tennyson Penthouse View

TennysonPenthouse010.jpg

TennysonPenthouse011.jpg

TennysonPenthouse012.jpg

TennysonPenthouse021.jpg

TennysonPenthouse022.jpg

TennysonPenthouse023.jpg

TennysonPenthouse024.jpg

TennysonPenthouse025.jpg

TennysonPenthouse026.jpg

TennysonPenthouse027.jpg

TennysonPenthouse029.jpg

TennysonPenthouse033.jpg

TennysonPenthouse034.jpg

TennysonPenthouse032.jpg

• 6 months later...

LoopNet has both restaurant and retail space listed for the Tennyson. Approximately 4000-5000 sq.ft. of restaurant space is going for $19.50 sq.ft. A little less than 800 sq.ft. of retail space is going for $20. sq.ft.

The most likely reason this space hasn't leased yet is parking, there simply isn't any. Now there are two options here. They can sign a short term lease with the City of Tallahassee to use the Floridan block for the project, which essentially now sits as a parking lot OR they could use one of the Capital City bank parking lots on the other side of the building -- most likely where they used to park rental cars.

PossibleParking.jpg

"This is a link to a recent TDO Real Estate Article in a string written by Joe Manausa. I would assume the info is most likely accurate throught the end of August, and according to his figures there are currently 23 listed for sale in the Tennyson, 27 at the Tallahassee Center, and another 108 coming down the pipe at the Plaza Tower. "

Great info.

I can't imagine with figures like that there is a need for more condos for a while in the area.

• 2 months later...

Archived