The Tennyson

Florida

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tennyson Update

Here's a photo update for The Tennyson Condominiums. As we've discussed, there are people living inside, but the building itself is not yet complete.

Today I had the privledge to speak to Mr. Antonie Wright, a representitive of Granger Properties who informed me that they are tying up a few loose ends with regard to the retail and restaurant component and that Ruth's Chris may still be an option for this site.

Here are some pictures:

SonyShots264.jpg

Corner Stone on the Building

SonyShots263.jpg

A look toward ground floor retail component

SonyShots265.jpg

Another look at Tennyson's Retail/Restaurant Components

SonyShots260.jpg

Sidewalk Shot

SonyShots259.jpg

Another Sidewalk Shot

SonyShots261.jpg

Looking Up

SonyShots296.jpg

From Apalachee Parkway and Magnolia

I finally am seeing some signs of life in the tennyson... 3 porch lights were on last night and a car pulled out in front of me from the tennyson garage.

Yes there is and a similar situation happened to me last week! But my scenario was an SUV traveling south on Monroe that turn left in front of me (I'm traveling north on Monroe) to enter the parking garage of the Tennyson. It was an "urban" moment for me! LOL!

Did I tell you all that I spoke to someone at the Tennyson last week about the Ruth's Chris rumor and they more or less confirmed that the Tennyson Developer's (Granger) has been talking to the company about leasing its restaurant space on the ground floor. There is a good chance the restaurant will end up here since the Tennyson is now open for business.

I've also been in talks with someone at the Tennyson to try to get some pictures of the inside of the building. I'm trying to set up an appointment that will allow me to get some interior shots from a floor high enough with a view. As soon as I can take the pictures, they'll be up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It is a nicely built, understated building and interior. It looks quite nice but I have a taste for eccentric floor plans and you don't really get that in condos. The floor plan The asssociation fees are pretty rediculous too 394 a month for the 1289 sq ft. unit that I saw.

wait, its only 394 a month?? for a 2 bedroom condo?? That's too much??? I wish rents were that low here.

• 1 month later...

Archived