The Tennyson

Florida

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it Sent and Eagle and those guys? They've tagged all over downtown (I mostly notice the back of the Firestone, myself). I want to find out who they are and suggest that they change things up some, add some additional colors, really make their tags look good.

Then again, I like grafitti, though I've got no skill for the visual arts myself.

Was it Sent and Eagle and those guys? They've tagged all over downtown (I mostly notice the back of the Firestone, myself). I want to find out who they are and suggest that they change things up some, add some additional colors, really make their tags look good.

Then again, I like grafitti, though I've got no skill for the visual arts myself.

I have to be honest and say that I'm fairly glad that graf artists don't respect other people's property, at least in regards to the sides of businesses and large urban buildings. I always enjoy them, even the little crappy ones. Sort of an "I am here, I am an individual" feeling to them. But I know that opinion's not shared by everyone.

I disagree with laws pretty often, and laws don't affect my enjoyment of art. Like I said, just my own opinion of it - and my home has been tagged, both the one I am in now and ones I have lived in before. Like I said, "in regards to the sides of businesses and large urban buildings." Graf is a part of being downtown. I'm not suggesting it's cool to go tag someone's front door, I just have a fairly relaxed feeling toward wall art.

Archived