DESTROYED: Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we are all in agreement that the tax payers got F'ed for 10 million.. I wonder if the solicitation took place indoors? Perhaps we can arrest if it did not?? ;)

But do we all need to get all fired up at each other when none of us had anything to do with it?

I personally, probably to no one's surprise found DaveRPI's posts fascinating (I was also equally unsurprised at Ruchele's gushing remarks toward frymasterspeck's wit filled retort).. I was not offended.. I thought about it, took it in.. And said "could that have happened?".. The conclusion I came up with, never one to shy from a saucy conspiracy was.. Yes.. Maybe..

I feel like we get an inflated sense of self in these things, like we collectively own the building and city.. We don't.. We make our dents here and there, carve niches, and like to think we and what we do matters.. And in some ways, it does.. In our small worlds it does for sure..

But in the grand scheme of things, it doesnt mean much.. Especially in government.. We get a vote, and then those elected officials do as they please... Situations like this really hammer this fact home..

So since every day that building loses 20 feet, the infighting here is useless.. The two things we need to do are:

A. ensure the new development "erases" Rt 95, is a boon to the area, and extends downtown to this area..

B. insist that these criminals in our government and the developers go down..

Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. It's like a carousel. You put the quarter in, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and around. Circular, circle. Feel it. Go with the flow.

So since every day that building loses 20 feet, the infighting here is useless.. The two things we need to do are:

A. ensure the new development "erases" Rt 95, is a boon to the area, and extends downtown to this area..

B. insist that these criminals in our government and the developers go down..

Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. It's like a carousel. You put the quarter in, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and around. Circular, circle. Feel it. Go with the flow.

So do we have any udated renderings on this place? What is the development, or is it secret only to be revealed at a later date sans design approval? I remember some thing with West Elm and a couple stores, was that the final design?

Well, I just spoke to someone who just moved into The 903. What a bunch of lying felons. I think everyone knows who the culprit is.

So get this, in order to move people into The 903, via rent or buy (because according to the friend they are empty) they are telling prospective renters and buyers that the building across the street was knocked down in order to build a P.F. Changs and a ton of uber upscale retail, including Armani. This is to extend all the way to Fantasies. Are you kidding me? That is not going to happen. He told me they have layouts and plans drawn up (by The 903, not Carpionato!) that they pass off to all the prospective buyers and renters.

They are completely lying in order to get people into that hell hole of a building. My friend hates it and is so mad he ended up moving into it. You can hear into each unit and management, as well as maintenance is non-existent. He's like once I found out about Cianci doing the marketing for the building, I didn't know what to believe... What a joke!

Archived