COMPLETE: GTECH Center

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did a Google image search for Gtech, and this building came up. It's the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center. Imagine if *our* Gtech building looked a little more like this? It would be a few floors higher, could have bigger windows for a more modernist look, and that glass tower could be extended for a similar effect to the current building. While I do like the current building more than I thought I would, I still wonder what else could have been there.

gtech.gif

I like it too, the Basin is my favorite angle of the building.

EDIT: Actually the view from the Convention Center parking garage with the skybridge in the foreground is my favorite, but few people ever see that.

I've been wondering too, I was thinking maybe when the paper comes down from the globe room. When the lobby is fully up and running. Last time I was there there were little things along the walkways that needed finishing. They seem to be in the punch list phase.

It's times like these that you really appreciate the Westin Webcam.

Am I the only one who feels it's as if that webcam exists for us here? Specifically for us, I mean ...

Hey GTech looks great too. Now take the paper off the windows.

Or maybe they're just waiting for Christmas before they unwrap it. :lol:

Archived