COMPLETE: GTECH Center

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night as I was coming down from the East Side, the cube shifted back and forth from it's usual purple to a very deep and rich Blue. It wasn't an erratic change, very subtle, but it looked neat.

That's 2 down, only 4 more colors of the rainbow to go and the light's complete =P

Last night as I was coming down from the East Side, the cube shifted back and forth from it's usual purple to a very deep and rich Blue. It wasn't an erratic change, very subtle, but it looked neat.

That's 2 down, only 4 more colors of the rainbow to go and the light's complete =P

I really really like the new GTECH corner. It finally makes you think that you're in a big downtown with big companies headquartered there, despite the building being so short. I can't wait to see it buzzing with activity at lunchtime during the week.

• 2 months later...

So with talk on the Waterplace thread about possible new development regarding an unamed insurance company building a HQ, and others talking about how there really is a need for more class A office space in PVD, I am wondering about the top two floors of the GTECH building that are still vacant.

One would think that if there is a dearth of businesses looking to move to PVD, not all those businesses are looking for a 14 story HQ and two floors of space would be easily filled by a smaller company. Anyone know the deal with these two floors?

Archived