COMPLETE: GTECH Center

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I walked around it yesterday. The weekend construction workers apparently don't mind people inside the fence.

It looks like three ground-floor retail units on the Waterplace side. There is a smallish unit that is on Memorial and abuts the loading dock. Then there is a fairly large space which looks like it will be Morimoto's from the decor. This goes almost the entire length (maybe 3/4) of the curve. I assume Ruth's Chris will then be going into the side unit along the river, which is also a sizable space.

They have also started their plantings for the landscaping.

2006-1121-gtech001.jpg

2006-1121-gtech002.jpg

2006-1121-gtech003.jpg

2006-1121-gtech004.jpg

I saw the multicolor lighting inside Ruth's Chris. Seems to be near the bar, it's pretty cool, I was going to try to grab a video clip of it, but the construction fencing is still up so I couldn't get close enough. Many people were scurrying about inside the restuarant getting it ready, but as you can see, it's near done.

2006-1121-gtech001.jpg

2006-1121-gtech002.jpg

2006-1121-gtech003.jpg

2006-1121-gtech004.jpg

I saw the multicolor lighting inside Ruth's Chris. Seems to be near the bar, it's pretty cool, I was going to try to grab a video clip of it, but the construction fencing is still up so I couldn't get close enough. Many people were scurrying about inside the restuarant getting it ready, but as you can see, it's near done.

I took a stroll by GTech yesterday and glanced in Ruth's Chris. It looked completely finished and was packed with potential employees interviewing/training. The spot looks really nice and their outdoor patio is going to be hopping in the summertime - especially on Waterfire nights.

The space next to Ruth's looks like it has a lot of potential too. Huge and it seems like they're working on an outdoor patio space as well looking out onto the part of the river that goes under the mall. How realistic is this Paulimotos rumor?

I took a stroll by GTech yesterday and glanced in Ruth's Chris. It looked completely finished and was packed with potential employees interviewing/training. The spot looks really nice and their outdoor patio is going to be hopping in the summertime - especially on Waterfire nights.

The space next to Ruth's looks like it has a lot of potential too. Huge and it seems like they're working on an outdoor patio space as well looking out onto the part of the river that goes under the mall. How realistic is this Paulimotos rumor?

Archived