Tower at Main & Gervais

comingtocolumbia

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope; for some reason, they haven't released that info yet.

If I remember correctly, the restaurant will go in the space facing the plaza. I know there's an entrance for a space facing Main, and I'd assume that's for the bank branch, so I wonder where the fitness center will go?

Oh yeah, and will the NBSC sign go on the front side at the top of the tower? It hasn't been installed yet, but the rendering shows one there.

The article said this will probably be the last big project like this to happen for some time, and that will probably be the case, barring some big corporate relocation that will take up a lot of office space in the CBD. I was actually surprised to see this one announced. I'm glad Columbia got its big office projects off the ground before the economy collapsed.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I heard from a reliable source that the restaurant in the Tower at Main & Gervais will not be a High Cotton, as had been thought, and that the entire talk of a High Cotton was rumor from the start. Local businessmen are trying to recruit a restaurant to the site but have not yet succeeded in finding something.

I heard from a reliable source that the restaurant in the Tower at Main & Gervais will not be a High Cotton, as had been thought, and that the entire talk of a High Cotton was rumor from the start. Local businessmen are trying to recruit a restaurant to the site but have not yet succeeded in finding something.

Archived