SKYE Condominiums and Hyatt Place Hotel

monsoon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its floor 18, the first floor of condos is floor 11, and that is the first floor with no parking ramps. So could up from the first floor of condos and you get 18 stories.

Last time I saw this building in person, it threw me for a loops seeing pick up trucks parked halfway up the building (a blue one is visible in that last pick about 4 stories up from the next roof line). It took me a minute to remember that the first few floors are a parking garage. :rolleyes:

Well heck, as long we're uploading "The Park" pics... Here's a view from the parking lot between Morehead and Baxter park. And this was a month ago. It will redefine the view to some extent.

post-4915-1179195348_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

What's with the totally out of proportion top? This is defintately not quite what was avertised.

That's the last couple floors under constrcution. the part of the top that sticks up in the middle will eventually expand to cover the entire top of the building.

According to the website that is it. That is the "club house" with the tower on the top. It really is going to be this disproportionate. HOpefully I am wrong.

Thanks for taking that pic. It is one of my favorite views of The Park.

My pleasure. I was up talking with the masons that were working on the wall at the Trade Street LRT station and I noticed this as I was coming back down the steps - seemed like a great shot at the time.

What's with the totally out of proportion top? This is defintately not quite what was avertised.

Per the website, 20th floor is the 10,000 sf rooftoop park wrapping around the 2 Penthouses & the community center, both on the Caldwell Street side. In the center is the 21st and 22nd floor. The 21st floor is mini gym. The 22nd has some arched roof and not sure what is inside the 22nd floor.

Archived