• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Got a link? I'm open-minded. :D

Sure:

www.airamerica.com

If I remember correctly, the first time you visit they ask your age, gender, etc, but there's also a small link to go directly to the stream.

If whatever is on there doesn't call me, but I want a progressive radio fix, I'll sometimes listen to the stream at www.wkoxam.com out of Boston. Good stuff!

Edited by Gusterfell

Sure:

www.airamerica.com

If I remember correctly, the first time you visit they ask your age, gender, etc, but there's also a small link to go directly to the stream.

If whatever is on there doesn't call me, but I want a progressive radio fix, I'll sometimes listen to the stream at www.wkoxam.com out of Boston. Good stuff!

Very cool, man, thanks.

I'll be honest, I don't listen to talk radio much anymore but the only political talk radio I've ever listened to was the Republican propaganda of Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, etc. Most political talk radio, in my opinion, is propaganda and must be taken with a grain of salt. Of all the Republican radio shows I've ever listened to, I'd have to say Rush is the most pompous jerk. The other guys I can tolerate in doses, but EVERYTHING Rush says is in defense of the Republican party. Even the other guys can admit when the party is wrong every now and then, but Rush never does.

I'm very open to listening to other political points of view on radio. It will give me insight into the issues Democrats and Liberals discuss, giving me BOTH sides of the coin. I have the Conservative radio, now the Liberal, to listen to and see if there's a happy medium or if any one makes perfect sense to me.

Thanks again!!

Very cool, man, thanks.

I'll be honest, I don't listen to talk radio much anymore but the only political talk radio I've ever listened to was the Republican propaganda of Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, etc. Most political talk radio, in my opinion, is propaganda and must be taken with a grain of salt. Of all the Republican radio shows I've ever listened to, I'd have to say Rush is the most pompous jerk. The other guys I can tolerate in doses, but EVERYTHING Rush says is in defense of the Republican party. Even the other guys can admit when the party is wrong every now and then, but Rush never does.

I'm very open to listening to other political points of view on radio. It will give me insight into the issues Democrats and Liberals discuss, giving me BOTH sides of the coin. I have the Conservative radio, now the Liberal, to listen to and see if there's a happy medium or if any one makes perfect sense to me.

Thanks again!!

No problem. :)

I feel pretty much the same way you do about talk radio. While I tend to agree with liberal radio more than conservative, I do spend some time listening to the other side. Of course it's all propaganda, and hearing both sides of an issue is really the only way to get a sense of the whole picture.