Louisiana Weather

richyb83

Oh yea man, it's almost chilly down here! It's only 96 with a heat index of 105! <_<

Put on a sweatshirt! :lol:

I hope it snows this winter, we got ripped off last winter and only got a total of 14 inches all year. Up north got those two Nor'easters. Darn New England -_-

That's a little blue star. Surely that was done by some Aints fan who thinks Reggie Bush is going to save his team. Little does he know, a curse is a curse. ;)

It may have been put there by a disgruntled Cowboy fan, who was smart enough not to buy into the hoopla surrounding Terrell Owens. Like the simple saying goes, "once an idiot, always an idiot." ;)

You just wait for it man, before the 10 week mark I guarantee that Terrel Owens will either be pissing off his quarterback, his coach, or his owner, probably all three.

I'm not that worried about it. Over the past few years they've proven themselves a losing team. I'm starting to believe there's a curse on them as well. They must've partied with a voodoo queen in New Orleans.

They'll always be my team deep down inside, but for the last few years I've been moonlighting between them and the Saints.

Yeah, the team I called the 'Aints... gotta love the home state boys.

Yeah, the team I called the 'Aints... gotta love the home state boys.

Alright, alright...trouse. But I'm still going to love watching Terrell Owens going on a psycho rampage after Bledsoe doesn't throw him the ball 600 times a game.

Who's going to be the # 1 Wide Reciever in the Fantasy Football Draft for 06" ? T.O. with his new team or Randy Moss with his new QB ? Our favorite ex-Saint QB. My dad gave him a funny nickname ; but it might be too offensive for UP ?.?

Torry Holt, Chad Johnson, Marvin Harrison/Reggie Wayne, Boldin/Fitzgerald....in that order ?? Imput ?? Our FFL draft will be on Sat. Aug.26th.

Wow, it looks like you guys got some serious storms over there today! I heard about some of the storms there on the local news, but wasn't sure exactly how much rain you guys got. We got a few sprinkles here and there, but nothing much.

A Special Marine Warning was issued for the Causeway and Lake Ponchartrain at 2:21 today for a T-Storm with a waterspout over the Orleans Marina moving WNW at 15 mph.

The tropical wave causing this is also part of the northern remnant of Chris that was ripped apart.

Yea we got quite a storm today, and yesterday as well. Lot's of lightning and thunder, and it's still pretty dark over here.

We got some rain today too! :D The raindrops started falling, so I ran out to my car to put my windows up (I leave them slightly cracked) and as I walked out the door the bottom fell out! I ran back inside, grabbed an umbrella, and started back out. Even with the umbrella... which the wind nearly took from me... I was SOAKED. I literally looked like I'd been swimming, although I recall swimming as being MUCH more fun than that!! :D