Construction Thread-Orlando-Dynetech Center

Tim3167

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's been on here for months. Dynetech has signed a 25 year lease on the building and is its primary tenant. That is the win win situation, they get their name on the building without all the b.s. Involved in owning a highrise.

A smart move by all means.

Nothing unusual or ingenious about it. That's the way it works with most office buildings. The anchor tenant leases the largest percentage of available space and gets it's name across the top.

No f*ing crap, really? So your saying in our meeting tomorrow that I shouldn't congratulate them for being so smart?

The determination om my behalf that it was a good idea was based off of prior negotiations for them to be the outright owners rather than just long term tenants.

Thanks for the clarification though. Need a job?

No f*ing crap, really? So your saying in our meeting tomorrow that I shouldn't congratulate them for being so smart?

The determination om my behalf that it was a good idea was based off of prior negotiations for them to be the outright owners rather than just long term tenants.

Thanks for the clarification though. Need a job?

I didnt realize that somebody disagreeing with your opinion was justification for being a total jerk.

Yeah....a bit harsh maybe......but come on we all develop some history amongst ourselves. I get a little snippy with some people quicker that others. Not a great quality but it does happen.

Let's all hug now. Hey I a got a little chuckle out of it, but that's just my own thing.

:)

That's nothing, you should have seen what I was really trying to write. I'll appologize, but Tim hit the nail on the head, as he usually does. With some people you sense the subtle undertones that perhaps you wouldn't with others. JFW knows damn well that I am aware of how naming rights work, I didn't take that as the point of his post.

:)

That's nothing, you should have seen what I was really trying to write. I'll appologize, but Tim hit the nail on the head, as he usually does. With some people you sense the subtle undertones that perhaps you wouldn't with others. JFW knows damn well that I am aware of how naming rights work, I didn't take that as the point of his post.

No apology necessary.

You described something that was a standard practice as though it was something unusual. I merely commented on it. Don't blame me for the chip on your shoulder.

Walked by tonight and they have the next floor almost ready to pour. Looks like it will definitely happen this week. You can't see down into the pit from Magnolia anymore. I guess the first floor (from the alley side) is done. I would assume that it will speed up from here.

We already know a lot of this, but here's highlights from the article in the new OBJ:

Will be completed in first quarter 2008

32 stories; 600,000 SF of mixed use space; 11,000 SF of restaurants and shops

Commercial and residential uses will be separated from each other

On floors 17-32 will be 164 apartments ranging from $850-$3,000/mo. rent with private and Juliet balconies

Swimming pool on 31st floor will be highest in town

The office space is 70% pre-leased and the retail is 50% pre-leased

We already know a lot of this, but here's highlights from the article in the new OBJ:

Will be completed in first quarter 2008

32 stories; 600,000 SF of mixed use space; 11,000 SF of restaurants and shops

Commercial and residential uses will be separated from each other

On floors 17-32 will be 164 apartments ranging from $850-$3,000/mo. rent with private and Juliet balconies

Swimming pool on 31st floor will be highest in town

The office space is 70% pre-leased and the retail is 50% pre-leased

• 2 weeks later...

Archived