Construction Thread-Orlando-Dynetech Center

Tim3167

If someone tells you something, and no contract was signed, you can say whatever you want. I'm sure the developers also take leaked info with a grain of salt. Only very specific info matters.

Huh?

It is in my opinion that a few people here are worrying a little too much.

Which is why we build them and you talk about it.

For the final time speculation rules this site you are all correct in that. I agree. There is nothing wrong with that. But you are missing the point. Crediting non-public information to a specific source (that can be identified) and then sharing that information IS a liability.

Can we PLEASE get back to talking about the projects construction?

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If someone tells you something, and no contract was signed, you can say whatever you want. I'm sure the developers also take leaked info with a grain of salt. Only very specific info matters."

"Huh?"

If someone tells you something and no contract was signed (a legal agreement) why should you keep secret? If no contract was signed, that means you are not a part of this project, and you can say whatever you feel because since you are an outsider, you are "the Public". Of course if you are not a subconractor, but part of the actually company developing the project, then of course you should keep your mouth shut. So my technical writing skills suck but you get the point.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok you guys i know iam a pain but no news on dynetech?Please help me out no new photos last post jun 27 help!!!

You remeber the last time you asked and I said that there were no new updates? That was less than a month ago. Hate to sound like an ass, but this is construction, things take forever. The pads for the tower cranes will be poured in a couple of weeks with erection of the cranes shortly after.

Archived