Branson/Springfield

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the Branon Landing Grand Opening is on May 25 :D

The Branson Landing is already 80% leased and there will be over 150 speacialty stores once fully leased.

Here is a list of executed tenants as of 3-1-06:

Anchors:

Bass Pro Shops

Belk Dep. Store

Apparel:

Aropostale'

Ann Taylor Loft

Chico's

Charlette Russe

Cache

Children's Place

Chritopher and Banks

C.J. Banks

Coldwater Creek

Deb Shop

Fresh Produce

Grand Glitz

Hollister

Hot Topic

J. Jill

Justice- Just for Girls

Lane Bryant

Limited Editions For Her

Pacific Sunwear

S&K Menswear

Strasburge Children

Victoria Secret

White House/Black Market

Food:

Auntie Anne's

The Big Popper

Chicago Gyro's & Pizza

The Cheescake Factory

The Fudery

Gloria Jeans Gourmet Coffe

Great American Coffee Company

Haggen Dass

It's A Wrap

Marble Slab Creamery

Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory

Subway

Restaurants:

Famous Dave's BBQ

Garfield's Restaurant and Pub

Joe's Grab Shack

Liberty Tavern (Hilton)

Sulivan's Steakhouse

Waxy O' Shea's Irish Pub

White River Fish Co. (Floating Res. Bass Pro Shops)

Gifts and Specialty:

Best of Branson

Branson Quilts

Brookstore

Bud Shop

Build-A- Bear Workshop

Cardinals Clubhouse

Cozy Creek

Discovery Store

Father Time Clock & Collectables

Five and Dime General Store

Kirklands Home

Nascar

OH My Godard Gallery

Ozark Mountain Embroidery

Round Tree Gallery

Yankee Candle

Health & Beauty:

Bath & Body Works

Bath Junkie

GNC Live Well

Jewelry and Accesories:

Brighton Collectables

Claire's

Kay Jeweler's

Stone Smith Jewelry

Other Retail:

Lids

Sunglass Hut

Personal Services:

Holy Land Naturals

Nail City

Oasis of the Ozarks

Regis Salon

Trade Secret

Shoes:

Famous Footwear

Finish Line

Journey's

New Balance

Payless Shoes

Rack Room Shoes

Trade Home Shoes

Other:

Arvest Bank

Branson Landing Realty

Westgate Resorts

There are many other Big Retail Names that will not be announced until 2 weeks prior to opening.

With the Branon Landing Grand Opening is on May 25 :D

The Branson Landing is already 80% leased and there will be over 150 speacialty stores once fully leased.

Here is a list of executed tenants as of 3-1-06:

Anchors:

Bass Pro Shops

Belk Dep. Store

Apparel:

Aropostale'

Ann Taylor Loft

Chico's

Charlette Russe

Cache

Children's Place

Chritopher and Banks

C.J. Banks

Coldwater Creek

Deb Shop

Fresh Produce

Grand Glitz

Hollister

Hot Topic

J. Jill

Justice- Just for Girls

Lane Bryant

Limited Editions For Her

Pacific Sunwear

S&K Menswear

Strasburge Children

Victoria Secret

White House/Black Market

Food:

Auntie Anne's

The Big Popper

Chicago Gyro's & Pizza

The Cheescake Factory

The Fudery

Gloria Jeans Gourmet Coffe

Great American Coffee Company

Haggen Dass

It's A Wrap

Marble Slab Creamery

Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory

Subway

Restaurants:

Famous Dave's BBQ

Garfield's Restaurant and Pub

Joe's Grab Shack

Liberty Tavern (Hilton)

Sulivan's Steakhouse

Waxy O' Shea's Irish Pub

White River Fish Co. (Floating Res. Bass Pro Shops)

Gifts and Specialty:

Best of Branson

Branson Quilts

Brookstore

Bud Shop

Build-A- Bear Workshop

Cardinals Clubhouse

Cozy Creek

Discovery Store

Father Time Clock & Collectables

Five and Dime General Store

Kirklands Home

Nascar

OH My Godard Gallery

Ozark Mountain Embroidery

Round Tree Gallery

Yankee Candle

Health & Beauty:

Bath & Body Works

Bath Junkie

GNC Live Well

Jewelry and Accesories:

Brighton Collectables

Claire's

Kay Jeweler's

Stone Smith Jewelry

Other Retail:

Lids

Sunglass Hut

Personal Services:

Holy Land Naturals

Nail City

Oasis of the Ozarks

Regis Salon

Trade Secret

Shoes:

Famous Footwear

Finish Line

Journey's

New Balance

Payless Shoes

Rack Room Shoes

Trade Home Shoes

Other:

Arvest Bank

Branson Landing Realty

Westgate Resorts

There are many other Big Retail Names that will not be announced until 2 weeks prior to opening.

Now that is what I call a GREAT selection of stores. Not just another fashion mall, which I'm beginning to wonder if Pinnacle Promenade will turn out to be. Lord knows we don't need another NWA Mall in NWA. Branson Landing sounds like it's going to be a Regional Center, drawing many customers from NWA as well as other areas. That is unless Pinnacle Promenade and Pleasant Crossing prove to have as wide a selection.

Branson is getting a Cheescake Factory, I assure you.

I have no problem believing Branson can support one based on their tourism possibilities.

I agree. It's too easy to envy Branson and say "if Branson can support one of those so can NWA"... but Branson is a popular tourist attraction and visitors expect places like Cheesecake Factory. It doesn't mean NWA won't get some of these popular places... we are getting a PF Chang's. NWA is a testing ground right now and if places like PF Chang's does well then more will come... Branson is already established and there's no risk involved putting in just about anything there. NWA still has to prove itself to the world and it's taking small strides doing it... better than no strides I say.

You have to remember that Branson is the Live Music Entertainment Capitol of the World. The Cheescake Factory only puts stores where they know it will be a sure bet. Mainly large population centers but there are one or two already in some big tourist area's. Branson was just a no brainer. Branson already has about 5 million visitors annually, but then tack on the new World's Largest Titanic Museum, which is open, The Branson Landing/ Hilton Hotel, Dick Clarks American Band Stand Theater, Silver Dollar City's 50 acre exspansion, and countless other major developments......

The city has said 2005 was a record breaking year for new construction in Branson, and 2006 looks to be the same, even over the spur of music entertainers flocking to Branson after the 1991 show 60 minuets and CBS news aired about Branson. They are also predicting at least 3 million more visitors annually(and thats being conservative) which would bring the number up to 8 million visitors annually. So you can see why Branson was a sure bet.

Branson's getting a Cheesecake Factory? Their website doesn't have it listed under current or future locations.

KY3 news interviewed the Leasing Agent for the Branson Landing a couple weeks back and the man said that the Cheesecake Factory and other Big players were in the Final stages of signing the leasing agreement. I'm sure that they just have not updated the site yet. I guess if you want to make sure you could contact the Cheesecake Factory via e-mail.

Here are some pics of the first phase of Jordan Valley Park. Once completed the park will span over 250 acre's in Downtown Springfiled. Hope you like the pics. :D

stream_night.jpg

jordan2-375.jpg

jordan1-375.jpg

That is a beautiful park. I especially like the splash park and the fountains. Overall it's better than any park in Northwest Arkansas. In fact, it's better than any park in any city I've lived in, which is quite a few. NWA has a few decent parks and there are a couple of nice plans for regional parks, but still nothing quite as admirable as Jordan Valley Park. Springfield must have a great economy to be able to dedicate so much money and energy into "quality of life". Great jobs, great opportunities for all residents, great housing, great family attractions, great quality of life, great transportation... Springfield is just a damn great city. Northwest Arkansas should learn from Springfield instead of trying to go at it on their own.

Here are some more pic's of Jordan Valley Park and Downtown. :D

This photo was taken in Jordan Valley Park looking down towards the square. This photo gives a nice view of the older skyline.

Downtown_Jordan_Valley.jpg

Busy downtown street at night

Economic_Development_store_fronts.jpg

The Shrine Mosque, when this was built in the early 1900's it was the biggest auditorium west of the Mississippi. There has been many big names play this year already including: Stained, Bob Dillan, Rascal Flatts, Faith Hill, Trace Atkins......and many more.

shrine.jpg

The Landers Theater is one of the oldest most prominent Theaters in Missouri. Many Famous Springfieldian's have performed on this stage including, Cathline Turner, Brad Pitt, Dan Akroid......and many more.

landerstheater1.jpg

The Springfield Urban Districts alliance is working on Springfield's Art District and trying to commercialize it more. Springfield is known for its Theater and Art Scene as well as being known as the Cultural Center of the Ozarks.

Hope you like the pic's :D

Yeah nice pics. I was curious about the history of the Shrine Mosque. Seems a bit odd, do you have any history on it?

When the Abou Ben Shrine Mosque was built in 1923 it was hailed as the largest auditorium west of the Mississippi. It is one of Springfield

Archived